Should I Be Scared...I Was Kidnapped

Chapter 1

Faster you dumb ass! Run! I screamed in my head. I turned a sharp corner into an alleyway to find two guys in front of me. I turned to find two more right behind me.
Shit! Shit! Shit! Straight A’s and you turn into an alley, great thinking Trisha, I screamed in my head.
Well, you might be wondering why I’m in an alley with four weirdoes after me. My dad got pissed off at me and kicked me out of the house. Yea, great idea, full moon the creeps are out. I started to walk over to jay’s houses and they spotted me and so here I am.
“Why you runnin’ away?” The tallest one asked with a smile.
I started to back up in to a corner. The farther I would back up, the closer they would close in.
I finally answer the tall one, “To get away from you all.”
At that they all smiled and came closer.
Think Trish think, you find a way to do everything and still have spare time, but can’t find away out of this, at this point I had given up my brain was not going to work with me. Time for plan B: begging.
Before I say anything they pined me against the cold brick walk behind me. Two of them held my arms, one was at my throat and the other was kissing hard on the lips. All at the same time they were trying to take my closes off.
I tried to pull my arms away from them, but it was no use they were stronger by a long shot. I set my feet and kneed one dude right in the stomach. He fell to the ground groaning. I then felt a sharp pain hit me.
They let me fall to the ground. I fell to my knees and held me stomach.
No blood, I thought, please no blood. I looked down there was no blood, but it still hurt like hell.
I felt a cold hand wrap around me throat and slowly pick me up. Slowly air became harder and harder to breathe until I could not breathe at all.
“Please,” I escaped my lips.
They said nothing, I tried again, “Please…anything…please.”
He dropped me to the ground gasping for air.
“What do you mean by anything?” He asked in a deep dark voice that sent chills down my spin.
“I’ll be yours, I’ll do anything for you. Just don’t kill me.” I pleaded with him.
An evil smile came to his face and all but one had a dark look in his eyes.
“Fine,” he said and made a low pitch whistle.
The youngest looking guys came up to him and took the keys he had pulled out of his pock. He then whispered something into the kid’s ear.
The kid walked over to me and took my arm, my reflexes pulled away.
He grabbed my arm more roughly this time and said, “Come!”
I followed in fear, this kid did not sound like a kid.
He pulled me until we were out of sight of the rest of the gang. He slowed down and fell into step with me. He slid his hand down my wrist and held my hand.
“What’s your name?” he asked.
I don’t know why, but I felt calmer around him.
“Can I know yours?” I asked looking around.
“No, not right now at least.” He said.
We walked up to a black car with blue flames, okay I maybe kidnapped, but they got style at least. He pushed me in and shut my door, then walked around and got in himself.
“Again, what is your name?” he said upset.
I was about to speak when there was a tap at the window. I did not turn around; I just shut my eyes and counted to ten. When I opened my eyes he was leaded over my rolling down the window.
“Hey, I want you to take her back to our place and don’t take your eyes off her.” The guy standing out side of the car said.
“Hey, hey, I know.” The kid said.
“And you,” he said pointing him finger at me, “behave for him.”
His finger in my face pissed me off. I snapped at him and he laughed.
“Get going I’ll be home soon alright?” He said.
“Alright, dude see you then.” he said then took off down the road.