Should I Be Scared...I Was Kidnapped

Chapter 7

Zain grinned, “What would Sean say about this Eric?”
I looked up at Eric to see his face white.
“What the hell would I care.” He snapped at Zain.
He got up and slammed the door in his face. He spun around to began to walk back over to me.
For the first time I was truly terrified. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom, but he was a step ahead of me, he jumped in front of me. I froze and so did he; I didn’t know what to do I just wanted to run and never look back, but I couldn’t move.
“Trisha…?” Eric said softly.
Then I heard foot steps down the hall.
Eric turned white again, “They didn’t…”
The door flow open to reveille Sean red faced and pissed off. Sean ran at Eric with murder in his eyes. He started to swing at Eric, but Eric did not fight back; all he did was defend him self.
I looked over to see Zain and Ryan standing in the doorway; Zain with a smirk on his face and Ryan looking indifferent about everything.
Even with all the fear I had for Eric at this point; I still wanted to jump in and help him. Yes call me crazy, the man that just tried to have his way with me, I want to help him.
That’s when Sean pulled a knife out; I didn’t think I just reacted. I pushed Eric out of the way and took the knife for him. The pain ripped through me, but I refused to scream or cry. I looked up at Sean to see him in a state of shock, Zain’s smirk had disappeared, Ryan looked concerned for a moment, and Eric confused by what had just happened.
I located the knife in my side and was about to pull it out but, Sean pulled my hand away.
“You don’t want to do that.” He stilled looked confused as shit.
He turned around and looked at Zain and Ryan, “Don’t just stand there you dumb asses! Go and get me the kit!” he looked at me then to Eric, “Help me get her to the bed then get some towels.”
They picked me up and laid me on my side. I winced as Sean touched my side. Zain and Ryan returned and Sean started to cut my shirt off.
“No.” I said trying to push his hand away.
“Trisha, listen I ain’t gonna do anything to you…ok?” Sean said as he tried to go back to what he was doing.
“No! God damn it, I said No!” I said trying to move a way from him.
“Trisha, stop moving and let Sean stitch you up!” Eric shouted at me. “Damn it Trish, let us help you.”
“Ironic ain’t? I thought you kidnapped me to hurt me in the first place.” I smiled.
“Sean, she clearly doesn’t want help. Let’s just leave her to die.” Zain said with ice in his voice.
“Zain shut the fuck up. I’m not going to jail for killing someone. You got that? That we one of our agreements we could kidnap for one reason and one reason alone and it was not to kill. Now stop.”
“Trish?” Eric called to me.
I could tell I was losing too much blood; the world was becoming fuzzy, “Y-yes?”
“How are you feeling? Don’t say that you’re fine we all know that you aren’t.”
“Zain is right…just let me die.” The scary thing was I meant it too, I really did.
Nobody said anything, the room stayed silent, all you could hear was Sean stitching me up.
I couldn’t feel the pain anymore, my whole side was num. I zoned in and out of it for what seemed hours, but every time I awoke I saw Eric be side me.