Should I Be Scared...I Was Kidnapped

Chapter 8

Again I woke to him sitting right next to me, but this time he was sweetly dreaming.
“Eric…” No response, “Eric…” I called a little louder. “Don’t make me try to move.”
“What do you need Trisha?” someone called from behind me.
Fear struck me, “Who is that?”
“Calm down its Sean. What is it that you need?” he asked again.
“I can’t feel my side…I mean it’s completely numb.” I said choosing my words carefully.
“Don’t worry its just the drugs I gave you. Just go back to sleep and try not to move much.” He told me then started to walk away.
“S-sean?” I called.
He sighed, “Yeah?”
“Why? Why did you pull the knife out?” I asked.
I heard him come closer and I tensed up; scared he might be angry from me asking.
“Answer me and I’ll answer you. Why did you push Eric out of the way and take the knife for him? Why did you jump in front of Eric when I went to punch him and take that blow?” Sean questioned me.
“It just felt like the right thing to do. I don’t really know I just react to things I don’t think about what I do.” I said as I tried to turn my head to look at him.
“I was going to teach my brother a lesson he wasn’t soon going to forget, but you jumped in and told him a lesson he shall never forget. If you die while healing then he will regret ever being by my side.” I cold only hear the smallest amount of fear in his voice, but it was till there.
Hearing that fear in his voice I knew that I made the right decision. If Sean had hurt his brother he would later regretted it, but hurting me; I don’t think it will matter as long as I live through it.
I heard foot steps in the hall and Sean must have heard them too cause he turned to me then told me to close my eyes and act like I’m sleeping. I listened knowing by the foot pattern who it was; Zain was coming down the hall.
“Sean please tell me you’re not going soft on me too, not for that girl.” Zain said from the doorway.
Sean didn’t say anything.
“You are aren’t you?” Zain was getting angry. “Shit man! Ryan won’t go near her. Eric has become even more of a fucking pussy.”
Sean jumped up, “Don’t say shit about Eric.”
“And you man,” Zain paused for a moment, “Your actin’ like your in love.”
I heard Sean’s fist connect to Zain’s jaw then a loud thud of Zain hitting the ground.
“Your way out of line again Zain. Remember who is boss.” Sean then stormed out of the room.
Zain got up and I could hear him get closer, “You’re the cause of this.”
I felt his cold hands wrap around my neck. I couldn’t fight back I had no strength to move.