Status: I love the girl group Rainbow espicially thier song "A" go K-pop music!! WOOO!

The Sisterhood of Heartbreakers

Introduction

"So any plans about what your gonna do this weekend?" My friend Diana asked. I sighed.
This would be like the 20,000th time Diana asked me this question. When she already knew the answer herself. She wanted me go to a party with her this weekend thats going to be some popular girls birthday. To be honest, I don't really dig parties, witch is why I always decline whenever some one ask. Besides, who would want me at a party anyways, I'm sorta of crappy to hang out with. Dropping my spoon in my bowl I looked across from our lunch table at Diana who was staring at me expectently, her big brown eyes lighting up.

"I'm not going to any party Diana, now would you drop the conversation" I said, and stood up from our table and walked to a near by trashcan to dump my plate. Instantly I heard Diana scoot back her chair and run up behind me.

"Oh come on Serena, it'll be fun" she whinned.

I did'nt answer her, just kept walking until I was at the school gate. Kids were already getting in thier cars going home, or probally headed to the mall to pick up God- knows- what to wear at the stupid party tonight. I wish I was one of those kids, I would like to get in one of those vehicle's and get the hell out of here, anything to distance myself from Diana. Yet speaking of Diana-- who would'nt stop whinnig about the party and grabbing my shirt sleeve-- I just remembered something that she and I was supposed to do.

"Hey, Di, are'nt you and I suppose to be in the music room right now?" I asked.

Diana stopped whinning, and looked at me with her lips puckered.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"The music room. We're suppose to be rehersing a song right now right?"

Diana tilted her head skyward and placed one finger on her chin, thougtful.

"Well...now that you bring it up...no, we're not suppose to. Not until, well, I guess saturday."

"Saturday?!" I exclaimed.

Diana looked at me, her brows forrowed.

"Whats wrong?"

"Are you sure its Saturday?"

"Yeah. Why are you freaking out? Is it because of the party, because theres--"

"No you idiot, thats not why. Saturdays me and Prays anniversery."

Diana looked at me confused at first, then her lips made an O and she smiled.

"Uhh...I almost forgot. Did you buy him anything?"

I looked away from her and blushed.

"No" I siad, my voice muffled.

Diana laughed, and I looked back at her.

"What?"

"Your such a wierdo!"

I gasped, and hit her on her arm.

"I am NOT."

Diana just laughed. I was about to say something else, when a black motorcycle showed up at the gate. A guy with a black helmet on stopped in front me and Diana. He was wearing a black leather jacket with spikes at the shoulders, a black shirt beneath it, black leather pants, and black boots. I did'nt even need him to take off his helmet to know who it was. His hear was dark black, his eyes light gray, and his lips full and kissable.

While unable speak, Diana nudged me and snapped my attention on her. Her mouth was in a wicked smile and she winked at me. "Have a nice ride" she said. Then, turned and walked back in the gate, leaving me with my mouth drooped open.

"You getting on or what?" Pray asked, shocking me. Closing my mouth, and wiping the slim from the side of my mouth, I looked back at him.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered, and ran up to back of his motorbike.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was introduction of what you might be reading. I don't know if I want to continue this story, if you think I should, let me know. Anyways, to check out Diana, Serena, and the other charecters you know where to go. I'll post them in a few seconds.

Bye, and thankyou for reading.

:)