Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Allex Stella

"What's up my fellow peoples?" Autumn yelled as we arrived at Emily's house. Everyone was already there. Jayce Sanders and Emily McCoy, the couple that will be together forever. The twins Ryan and Ricky Morris, exactly alike in almost everyway. Even their initals are the same, R. J. M. Roseanna, or as we call her Rosey, Bay, the sweet and innocent girl. Isaac Anderson, the hardass or the group. Autumn Hastings, the chick hardass. She is also living with me. Then finally there is me. Allex Kinshee, the quiet baby of the group.

"We are just brainstorming on what to do this weekend." Jayce said pulling Emily into his lap.

"How about the movies?" Rosey suggested.

"We just went yesterday." Ricky groaned.

"Guys! I have the perfect thing to do this weekend!" Isaac yelled, swinging his arms in the air like a mad man. "You know the abandoned Mansfield Insane Asylum?"

"Yeah. What of it?" Emily asked.

"Let's stay the night there!" Isaac grinned.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?! We'd all be in jail in a second!" Ryan yelled.

"Oh my god! That sounds fucking amazing! C'mon guys! Let's do it!" Autumn squeeled, jumping up and down clapping her hands.

"Guys... I'm not sure we should..."I whispered.

"I'm totally with Allex." Rosey agreed. Isaac and Autumn scoffed at her.

"Those in favor of sleeping at the insane asylum." Autumn called. Isaac's hand shot up in the air like a bullet.

"Hell yeah I'm in!"

"Us too." Jayce said, raising his hand. Emily mimicked his motion.

"Let's blow this bitch!" Ricky smiled raising his hand too.

"HA! Five against three!" Isaac gloated.

"C'mon guys. You know how afraid I am of ghosts. Do you want me to spend the night curled up in a ball and crying in a corner?" Rosey argued. She has never seen or read anything about ghosts or paranormal shit. Once she heard a commercial for the haunted park Terror Town on the radio, yeah, she had nightmares for a week!

"Ohh, shut the fuck up, Rosey!" Issac bitched at the kind and gorgeous red-head.

"You don't have to be a dick, Isaac." Ryan defended her. How sweet of him. God he is so freaking gorgeous and amazing! I thought. I have had a crush on Ryan since I became part of the group. To bad I am to freaking shy to tell him.

"Seriously, Isaac. It's not Rosey's fault she is afraid of ghosts." I whispered. He flipped me off and Ryan punched him in the arm.

"C'mon guys. Let's not fight. Look we took the vote and majority rules. Rosey, I promise you will be fine. We just got to stay together." Jayce reasoned with us all. I let out a small groan.

"I guess one night couldn't hurt anything." Rosey sighed, giving in.

"Yay! Alright, let's go get our stuff and meet back here at, ummm, six?" Autumn offered, excited to say the least. Everyone agreed and then we were off. Man.... It's gonna be a looong night.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! What do you think?
Keep? Kill?
Trust me it will get sooo much better if you like violence and all that shit. I might take a couple chapters to get to it though so please stick with me(:
Comments and you get an oreo!<3
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: