Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Ryan Jacob

Allex, Rosey, Jayce, and I ran out of the room, calling for the rest of our group. Well.. Jayce was sobbing Emily's name. I can't believe the stupid god damn legend is true! How could it be true?! I didn't even know ghosts could murder people!

"Guys. Maybe we should split up. We could find them way faster." Jayce sniffled wiping some tears off his cheek. Rosey whipped around, her long fiery red hair slapped me in the face and her big sky blue eyes were popping out of her skull.

"Are you completely nuts?! If we split up we will have less power against that- that thing!"

"We have no power against it at all! You can't harm what is already dead, Rosey! God how dumb are you?!" Jayce shouted throwing his hands in the air. Everyone got silent. Rosey looked down and started silently crying.

"Let's just split up." Allex blurted out quietly.

"Your agreeing with him?!" Rosey cried.

"He is right, Rose! We have no power against something that is dead! If we split up into two groups we can find Ricky, Autumn, and Isaac faster and get the hell out of here. What do you think, Ry?" Allex looked at me. Her face was hard as rock, but her eyes told a completely different story.

"Jayce. Rosey. You guys go down that hallway. Allex and I will head down here." Rosey opened her mouth to protest again, but then shut it. I guess she finally realized that she wasn't going to win. She grabbed Jayce's hand and started pulling him toward the hallway. "Jayce, wait." I called to him taking off my sweatshirt. He still had no shirt on and Emily's blood was drying to his chest and flaking off. "Don't want you to freeze." I gave him a weak smile.

"Thanks, man." He tried to give one back. He put on the sweatshirt and him and Rosey disappeared down the dark hallway. I turned around to see Allex staring down the hallway we were suppose to go down.

"Hey. I'm still here. Your not alone. I'll never leave your-" Her lips crashed into mine and her arms hugged my neck. My heart quickened and blood rushed to my blushing face. She pulled away and looked down, leaving me speechless.

"Sorry." She whispered "It's just... I've had this huge crush on you for awhile and tonight might be our last night together so I thought why not tell you." She looked up at me through her blue black hair and looked down again. I took a step toward her, lifted up her chin, and kissed her again.

"Funny. I was thinking the same thing." I smiled as her when we pulled away. Her cheeks turned as red as Rosey's hair as she blushed. A cute little giddy giggle erupted from her lips. Then, in a split second, she turned snow white. She slowly raised her hand and pointed to something behind me. I turned around and there she was! Aubree smiled deviously and raised her hand. She was holding a giant cleaver in her hand!

"Ryan... we need to run...!" Allex whispered, clutching my arm. Aubree threw her head up, her long dark hair swinging behind her, and let out a bone-chilling laugh. She got closer and swung her knife at me, slicing the top of my arm open.

"Shit!" I yelled grabbing my arm. The blood was already down to my hand.

"AHHHHHHHH!" A scream came from down the hallway Rosey and Jayce had gone down.

"Ryan! That's Autumn!" Allex cried. Aubree smiled and disappeared. Just vanished. After the shock of seeing that vanished, I grabbed Allex's hand and we bolted down the dark creepy hallway, trying to find the rest of our friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welpppp.... What do you think? Ahahah.
Comments are always welcome and quite wanted.
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor(: