Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Roseanna Jean

"I can't believe we are going to die." I mumbled. Jayce just stayed completely silent as we walked down the dark creepy hallway. It was like he was already dead. I fell silent and looked ahead to see if I could find any light beside the flashlights in our hands. "Do you know where we are going? Jayce? Jayce!" Jayce looked up and his eyes were filled with tears.

"This is the hallway where Emily was murdered. She should be in the room three doors down." He whimpered. Tears fell from his eyes once again.

"Hey guys! Whoa! Rosey, you actually came out of the room!" Ricky called. I could make out Autumn's and Isaac's silhouettes. Thank God they were still alive. Ricky shined his flashlight in my face, then Jayce's. "Yo Jayce. What's wrong man? Where's Emily?"

"Dude! Isaac! Ricky! This room is- AHHHHHHHHH!" Autumn screamed, dropping her flashlight and covering her mouth. Everyone ran over to her except Jayce. He stood in his spot frozen. Ricky shone his flashlight around the room until it landed on...EMILY?!

Emily was half-naked and covered in her own blood. There was multiple stab wounds in her stomach and chest. I could feel my head getting light and dizzy. Isaac grabbed a hold of my waist as I bent over and threw up.

"Jayce! What the hell happened to Emily?!" Isaac demanded. Jayce walked over silently, took one little glance at the body, and crumpled to the ground in tears.

"Aubree! That's what happened." Allex said as her and Ryan came running down the hallway toward us. Ryan's arm had a huge gash on it and blood was dripping off his hand.

"Bro! What happened?!" Ricky yelled, running over to his twin and wrapping the sleeve of his sweatshirt around the wound.

"Like Allex said. Aubree. The fucking legend is true!"

"But, it can't be true!"

"Then explain to me why Jayce watched Emily be murdered by her and why me and Allex just saw her slice open my fucking arm!" He yelled. Autumn, for once, was speechless. I felt Isaac's grip around my waist tighten.

"We have to get out of here right now." Isaac said.

"Let's go!" I cried. We all darted to the front door, not caring that all of our things were still in the big gym like room. When we got to the front doors, they would not open.

"What. The. HELL?! How the hell are these locked?!" Ricky grunted as he pulled on the door handle as hard as he could. The doors were not giving in.

"Let's try the windows!" Autumn yelled and we ran to the next open room. She tried to yank the window up, but like the doors, it wouldn't budge.

"Move." Isaac commanded and rammed his elbow into the window, trying to shatter it. "Ow! Damn!" He yelled clutching his elbow. "That window isn't breaking anytime soon."

"Well we can't just be locked in here!" I screamed. My whole body was shaking. "Check your phones! Maybe you'll have battery life." Of coarse all of their phones were dead as well. "Great. Now what are we going to do?" I whined collapsing on the ground.

"We are just going to have to wait until sunrise." Jayce said sitting next to me.

"Do you really think we can live until then? We don't even know what time it is." I said loosing all hope.

"I do." Allex said holding up her iPod. "It still has battery life."

"How?" Ryan asked and she shrugged.

"It's 1:53a.m. right now."

"How are we suppose to live for, like, five more hours?" I asked. It got quiet again. Then a giant ball of light floated into the room. Jayce jumped up and ran to the corner like something had bit him. No. No, please! Go away and leave us alone!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?(: