Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Ryan Jacob

"JAYCE!" Everyone screamed as he disappeared through the floor with Aubree.

"I told you he was next!" Isaac yelled, pointing at Allex. Allex whipped around and punched him in the face, making him stumble backwards.

"Allex!" Rosey cried. "Why would you do that?" She ran over to Isaac and checked his face. His right eye began to swell and his right cheek was already bruising. Man could that girl punch.

"How could you not do that?! Have you not been hearing the bullshit that has been coming out of his mouth for the past two hours?!" Allex said, completely pissed off. I grabbed a hold of her waist and pulled her back a little so she wouldn't punch Rosey in the face as well. Rosey opened her mouth to respond, but Isaac clapped his hand over it.

"Stop, Rose. I deserved it. I have been a total ass lately. Guys, I'm sorry. I guess this is how I react when I'm scared."

"You act like even more of a dick? How fucking great." Allex rolled her eyes.

"Do you think Jayce is dead? She usually kills them in front of us." Rosey asked.

"She is probably torturing him, then she is going to kill him. Let's just try to find him" I said, intertwining my fingers with Allex's. She rested her head on my shoulder and let a few tears escape from her gorgeous blue eyes. I can't believe there was eight of us a couple hours ago and now there is four. Maybe five.

"Okay. Where haven't we been. Maybe she has a secret layer some place we haven't been." Isaac suggested.

"D-do you think there is a basement?" Rosey whispered.

"That's a great idea!" Isaac smiled kissing her. "Let's find the basement!"

"How do we even know there is one? I haven't seen any stairs and I think we have been everywhere." Allex sighed.

"Ricky, Autumn, and I found some. We were coming to tell you guys about them when all this bullshit started happening."

"Well where are they?" I asked impatiently.

"First we have to find the hallway where Emily was murdered, walk all the way down that hall, then turn right. They are the first thing you see."

"Well, let's get going. Allex, what time is it?" She pulled out her iPod, looked the time, and groaned. She held the small screen up to my face. 3:46 a.m. Why can't the night just hurry up and let the sun fucking come out. All of this bullshit will be over. We can find Jayce and get the hell out of this death trap! What are we going to tell our parents?! Or the cops?! Ughhh! We'll figure that out later. We have to find Jayce. "C'mon guys. I think the hallway is that way."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long to update. I've been very busy with homework and end of the school year shit.
Anywhore, do you think Jayce is dead?
Comments? Concerns?
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor.