Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Roseanna Jean

"I hope Jayce is okay." I said as we finally found the hallway where Emily died.

"Rosey. Jayce was taken by that thing. He is either dead or being tormented. Either way, he is not okay." Isaac said grimly. Tears stung my eyes. In, like, three hours, four of my best friends were murdered. I knew I should have chickened out of this trip.

"Hey, Isaac. Are those the stairs?" Allex asked pointing to the open doorway with stairs headed downward. Isaac nodded his head slowly. Ryan got close to the stairs and listened.

"I don't think there is anything down there. Let's go." He said, starting to descend down the dark, creepy stairwell.

"Can't we just stay up here?" I whined like a two year old.

"You can. I'm going down there." Ryan said.

"Me too." Allex agreed, grabbing Ryan's hand.

"I'll stay up here with you." Isaac offered, wrapping his arms around my waist. I sighed.

"Let's go." My voice shook as I spoke. Isaac and I followed Ryan and Allex down the stairs. My hands shook as we walked, which didn't really help cause of my flashlight. Our footsteps splashed as we reached the bottom. I shone the flashlight at the ground. The floor was crimson red. I shone the flashlight slowly toward the wall. "AHHHH-"

"Shhh!" Isaac slapped his hand over my mouth. I pointed to the wall where a ton of dead bodies were piled up. Emily, Autumn, and Ricky were on the top of the vile pile.

"Oh. My. God." Allex gasped. She buried her face into Ryan's shirt as he stood there, frozen and mouth open. I started hyperventilating.

"I guess we found Aubree's secret layer. Looks like she has been busy over the years." Isaac said, staring at the bodies."

"Jayce isn't on there. Do you think he is still alive?" Allex asked, tears sparkling her cheeks. Ryan wiped them away.

"God I hope so. That means he still has a chance." Ryan sighed.

"Well let's find him and get the hell out of here." Isaac persisted.

"We can't get out remember. We are stuck in here until sunrise." Allex sighed.

"Well let's find Jayce!"

"I'm right here."
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! Two chapters in one day. And one is a cliffhanger!
Ahah.
Comments/Concerns?
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor.(: