Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Jayce Nathaniel

"JAYCE!" Was the last thing I heard as I passed through the floor and onto a hard wooden table. The room I was in was pitch black, but Aubree shinned like the moon in a really, really, creepy way. She touched my face and smiled. Her flesh felt totally human. If she wasn't see-through, or a crazy murderer, I might have thought she was.

"W-what do you want with me?" I coughed. She held a finger to her lips, motioning me to shut my trap. Her other hand grabbed ahold of my jacket zipper and unzipped it, exposing my bare chest crusted over with Emily's blood. What the hell is this crazy bitch doing?! I thought to myself.

"It's okay." Aubree said, noticing my wide eyes. Her voice was high pitched and completely chilling. Goosebumps instantly appeared all over my skin. Suddenly, Aubree pressed her ghostly lips to mine! I swear my eyes nearly popped out of my skull. This thing was trying to seduce me! I tried squirming away, but I was frozen in my place. Aubree removed her lips from mine and unzipped my pants. I was way to stunned to yell.

"You're adorable." Aubree giggled, pulling my long shaft out of my Star Wars boxers. She licked the tip and then started deep-throating me. An unwanted moan escaped my lips. For a ghost, she was pretty good. Soon, my vision started getting blurry and my head got dizzy. Aubree started doing a lot of other things to me that I can't remember. I knew that I was about to die at some point.

"AHHH-" A scream came from somewhere. It sounded like Rosey. Aubree vanished and I regained full consciousness. I felt that I had control of my body again and got dressed. I saw some light in the other room and followed it.

"We can't get out, remember. We are stuck in here until sunrise." I heard Allex sigh.

"Well, let's find Jayce!" Isaac said as I found them.

"I'm right here." Three flashlights shined into my eyes. Four pairs of arms embraced me tightly.

"Oh thank God! You're alive! What happened to you?!" Rosey asked frantically. I opened my mouth to respond but I saw my beloved Emily laying on top of a pile of dead bodies along with Ricky and Autumn. Tears sprung into my eyes. Ryan looked at me then the bodies.

"Let's talk about this upstairs." He suggested, pushing up them and to the main floor. "Okay, so Jayce, tell us what happened man."

"She seduced me." I said in three simple words. Everyone just stared at me.

"S-she did what?" Isaac stuttered.

"She. Seduced. Me. She took off my clothes and shoved my dick inside her."

"That is way to fucked up. How are you still alive? I figured she would've killed you after that." Allex shuttered.

"Well, everything started to get blurry and I got light-headed, then Rosey screamed. She disappeared. I explained. "Don't worry. She'll be back. The night's not over yet. Whoa, what happened to your face?" I asked, getting a good look at Isaac. Allex smiled and raised her hand. My mouth dropped.

"He pissed me off. Right after you disappeared her started running his god damn mouth again." She shrugged.

"Anyways..." Isaac interjected. "What are we going to do for two more hours?"

"Let's just go back to the gym and try to stay safe." Ryan said.

"Sounds good. I'm thirsty." Allex said and started heading for the gym.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I bet you didn't expect that now did you? ahah.
Comments/Concerns??
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor.(: