Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Allex Stella

I cracked open a beer that Isaac had brought along and quietly sipped it. Jayce was alive! There is still five of us alive! Yayyyy! We are still trapped in this god damn hellhole. Booooo. Jayce was in a corner curled up in a ball rocking back and forth. Rosey and Isaac were in some kind of weird human knot holding each other. Ryan was sitting behind me playing with my hair. I leaned back on him and he wrapped his arms around my shivering body. I wasn't shaking because I was cold, I was shaking because I just wanted to get the hell out of here before Aubree decides it's time to show up and take another innocent life.

"Do you think she ever gets tired of killing people?" Isaac wondered out loud. Jayce snorted at the dumb question.

"Why would she get tired? She is a ghost that has been killing people for years. Death could never get boring. Have you noticed that she hasn't anybody the same way since we have been here?"

"It was a rhetorical question. Sorry for speaking out loud when everybody else is dead silent." Isaac snapped back.

"Maybe we want to keep it quiet? Is that too much to fucking ask?! Everybody is shaken up. Why would we want to talk?" I said.

"Obviously you like to keep it quiet. Nobody has ever heard you speak until now. You are always whispering or silent. Honestly, I like it better that way." Isaac yapped. I rolled my eyes and sipped my beer. Obviously tensions were extremely high. Everybody was just waiting for Aubree's next move.

"What time is it, Allex?" Rosey asked. I threw my iPod at her. I was tired of being time-keeper. She looked at it and sighed. "4:31 a.m. This is the slowest night ever..." My iPod beeped and I thought Rosey was about to piss herself. I took it back and looked at the battery life.

"Shit." I grumbled. "It's going to die. It only has twenty percent battery left."

"How long do you think it will last?" Jayce asked.

"Depends. If we don't use it much it will probably last for another hour and a half or two hours." I replied shutting it off.

"Do you think she will leave us alone for the rest of the night?" Rosey asked.

"Isaac pretty much just asked that question, Rose." I said.

"No he didn't. He asked if she ever gets tired of killing."

"What makes you think that if she is not done killing that she would be done messing around with us? God, you are so stupid sometimes." Jayce sneered.

"Hey man. Watch it." Isaac warned. Jayce rolled his eyes.

"No matter how much and how hard you try and protect her, you're still gonna end up loosing her at some point. It is just a matter of time." Jayce sighed. He was obviously thinking about Emily. He was so madly in love with her. They spent pretty much every second of everyday together. I can't even imagine how he is feeling, let alone thinking.

"Just because you lost Emily tonight doesn't mean I'm going loose Rosey." Isaac spat. That did it. Jayce grunted and lunged at Isaac.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Sorry it took so long for me to update. My computer crashed and I haven't written in awhile. Don't worry. I got at least three more chapters I plan on posting soon. This story is slowly coming to an end. I'm sad to be ending it soon.
Comment pleasse(:
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor♥