Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Roseanna Jean

I can't believe this! Isaac is gone! He. Is. DEAD! Why did he have to be a hero and save me?! That should be me over there all smashed and broken, not him! Not my Isaac! My tears of pain became tears of rage. I broke free of Ryan's death grip. "Rosey! What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled.

"That stupid god damn, mother fucking, bitch over just brutally murdered my boyfriend!" I screamed. Everyone gasped, including me. I had never cussed a day in my life. I never even thought about it. Rage had literally taken over my whole body.

"So I'm guessing that your next? Is that right Miss. Ginger?" Aubree snarled with her bone-chilling voice. All my rage immediately vanished and was replaced by fear.

"No! Nobody else is going to die!" Allex yelled from the corner she was in. Aubree faced her.

"Or maybe you will be next. Tell me, darling, are you flexible?" Allex shrunk back into the corner behind Jayce.

"Just please leave us alone.. We never did anything to hurt you. We just came her to have a good time with our best friends." Ryan pleaded.

"You invaded my space! You are in my building! I will do what I want, to who I want, whenever I want to!" Aubree's yelling shook the whole asylum. Everybody toppled over and fell to the ground. Aubree's glow was so bright, I felt like I was looking into the sun.

"We're sorry!" I cried.

"Sorry doesn't mean a god damn thing to me! Those guards that murdered me said they were sorry too but they just wanted to keep their lives, which they didn't." She sneered. "So.. Do I have any volunteers or shall it be random draw?" Everyone was dead silent. She smiled. "Random draw it is."

I felt a sharp yank on my left arm and heard a snap. Unbearable pain ran throughout my body and I let out a piercing scream. Then I realized that I was no longer on the ground. Aubree grabbed a hold of my neck and slammed me into the wall. She took her free hand and pressed it against my chest and just kept pushing. My heart was going a hundred miles a minute. Pain shot through my chest. Soon, everything just went numb. I could hear my ribs cracking loudly in my ears and I could feel my blood pulse out of my body and onto the floor. My eyesight went blurry and then just pure white. I felt absolutely nothing and walked further into the warm white light where I saw my Isaac waiting for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bye bye Rosey.
Comments? They are loved<3
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor.(: