Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Jayce Nathaniel

"Alright. Lets separate into groups." Emily, my beautiful Emily, called to everyone.

"Me and Ricky will take Allex and Rosey." Ryan said.

"Okay. Autumn. Isaac. You two are with Jayce and I." Em smiled.

"Hell yeah bitches! Let's ride!" Autumn grinned and ran to the car. Emily laughed and ran after her. Everyone started heading out except Rosey. She stood there like a statue. Isaac walked over to her. I about walked over to stop him from making a snooty joke to her but what came out of his mouth was not snooty.

"C'mon Rose. It will be fine." He said putting his hand on her shoulder and bent down to look at her in the eyes. His voice was totally sincere. She looked up at him.

"Yeah... I guess so.." Rosey mumbled.

"I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you, Rosey." He said. I was stunned. Isaac was never this nice to anyone! He was always picking on Rose for being such a good girl and being so nice. This was a big move for him. Then he held out his hand for her. Again, I was stunned. Rosey took a deep breath and took his hand. Then they walked out, leaving me in a state of shock. What the fuck just happened here?! I thought to myself.

"Babe? You coming?" Emily asked walking back into the house. I snapped out of my shock and nodded.

"Yeah. Sorry. Just in complete and utter shock I guess." I said giving my gorgeous girlfriend a smile.

"Oh yeah. Isaac and Rosey holding hands?"

"He was actually nice to her!" I gasped. Emily laughed and grabbed my hand, our fingers intertwined immediately.

"C'mon you dork. Let's go get our insane on!" She giggled and dragged me to the car. Rosey and Isaac were in the backseat all snuggled. Autumn must have gone with Ricky, Ryan, and Allex. Emily was literally bouncing in her seat as we drove ten minutes to get to find the creepy old building. And when I say creepy... I mean creepy!
♠ ♠ ♠
So they are finally there. I think imma get to the really good stuff in either Ryan or Roseanna's next POV.
How is it? Keep or kill?
Comment are loved like... um idk but they are loved. ahah
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: