Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Allex Stella

"Look! Look guys, there it is!" Autumn squealed like a little kid on Christmas. We were pulling in to the front yard of the Mansfield Insane Asylum. The creepy old building looked like it would collapse at any second now. I sucked in my breath.

"Dude! This is going to be the shit!" Ricky grinned. Ryan and I had absolutely nothing to say. We just gave each other a warning glace and got out of the car.

"Look at this place! It's amazing!" Emily yelled getting out of Jayce's BMW. Isaac hopped out of the car then grabbed Rosey's hand. I was still all confused on why they were holding hands. They hated each other. Well, they didn't hate each other, they just never got along. Everyone grabbed their belongings and headed for the front door. There was a big chain holding the two handles together.

"Great. Now how are we suppose to get in?" Autumn whined.

"Never fear. Ricky is here!" Ricky grinned pulling out a big pair of bolt cutters out of his duffel bag. It took both him and Jayce to cut the chain. "Taaa Daaah!" Ricky laughed swinging the doors open.

"Alright!" Emily cheered and walked into the old building. The place was huge! There were so many closed doors and long twisty hallways. Chunks of the walls and ceiling were missing or crumbling down.

"I don't think this is safe, guys..." Rosey piped up cowering behind Isaac. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Are you insane?! This place is fucking awesome!" Emily squealed.

"I think your insane." Ryan mumbled under his breath. I put my arms around his waist and gave him a hug. He rested his chin on the top of my head. "This really isn't a good idea. Look at Rosey. She looks like she wants to run out of hear screaming." He mumbled to me. I nodded into his chest.

"I know. This is really stupid. I feel like this place is just going to collapse right on top of us." I mumbled back.

"C'mon guys! Let's look around!" I clung on to Ryan's arm as followed everybody around. Emily, Jayce, Ricky, and Autumn were, like, ten feet ahead of us. Rosey and Isaac walked just a couple inches in front of us. Isaac was amused by the place while Rosey was looking around like a frightened animal. Most of the doors were locked when we tried to open them. We did hit one room that was open. It looked like a giant gymnasium.

"I didn't know mental people had gym." Ricky wondered out loud.

"They are still people you know. Anyways, I don't think this is a gym back then, Ricky. Maybe this is the cafe or I don't know." Emily said trying to think of what it could be.

"Well this seems like a pretty good place to sleep. Lets get everything unpacked and all set up for tonight." Jayce said putting down his stuff then collapsing on the floor, taking Emily down with him. Soon all of us had our stuff out and set up and we were just goofing around like normal teenagers.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm thinking the violence and gore and all that stuff will come in Jayce's next POV. We will see how it plays out.
I know its kinda slow. Sorry. What do you think??
Comments??
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: