Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Ryan Jacob

"Do you guys think the legend is true?" Emily wondered out loud. It was about nine o' clock and we had just finished a game of Would You Rather.

"What legend?" Allex asked, confused. Emily's eyes nearly bugged out of her skull.

"You have lived here for, like, four years and you don't know about the legend of this place?!" Isaac gasped before Emily could.

"I've lived here all my life and I've never heard it." Rosey chimed in.

"That's because you can't handle anything that is supposedly scary." Ricky snorted putting air quotation marks around "supposedly". I smacked my twin in the back of the head. Rosey just looked down and started chipping away at her nail polish.

"Anyways... What does the legend say?" Allex asked curiously.

"Well," Jayce started "in 1931, 80 years ago when this place was still up and running, there was a death of a mental girl named Aubree Lively." Allex inched toward me and Rosey clutched Isaac's hand.

"Didn't people die here all the time." Autumn blurted out.

"Not on purpose." Jayce said, making his voice go an octave lower so it would sound more creepy. "Anyways, Aubree was here for about a month when three guards came and took her into a small empty room." Allex's hand was on top of mine and her shoulder was pressed against my arm. She was totally absorbed into the story. "The guards ripped poor Aubree's clothes off her body and raped the troubled girl. Once they finished that dirty deed, they began to beat her. They beat her so hard that she died of a snapped neck. The guards were fired and four years later the asylum closed." Jayce finished. Now it was Isaac's turn to speak.

"Now, legend has it that Aubree still lurks around here. She is so enraged that she murders anybody that dare enters this building. She appears at mid-night and stays out until sunrise. Apparently anyone that comes in.... never makes it out." Isaac said spookily.

"Great guys! Just freaking great! We are all gonna die tonight! How can anyone stay away from a ghost for six hours?!" Rosey cried. Allex was now full on holding my hand and she looked pretty scared.

"You okay, Allex?" I asked, nudging her with my shoulder. She snapped out of her little stare and nodded weakly.

"What a bunch of over grown babies! It is just a legend. It is so not true!" Autumn huffed.

"And what if it is true, Autumn?! We are effing toast!" Rosey shouted. We all gasped. Rosey had never ever come close to cussing and now she just about said the F-bomb. She didn't even care. Rosey was shaking so violently that Isaac was actually shaking with her. Autumn opened her smart-ass mouth to respond, but Emily cut her off.

"Guys. Stop. We are not going to fight. We are going to be fine. When mid-night comes no dumb ghost is going to come and kill us. It is just a story to scare little kids." Emily growled. Rosey and Autumn closed their mouths and were silent. Please God, don't let that creepy fucked up legend be true.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been so long since my last update, I know. I'm sorry.
Welp, what do you think? Do you think Rosey is being over dramatic. Autumn sure does.
Comments please and thank you.
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor(: