Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Allex Stella

"Everyone has been gone for quite some time now." Ryan said. I looked at the top of my iPod screen. 1:33 a.m. "What do you think they are doing?"

"I don't know what Autumn, Ricky, and Isaac are up too, but Jayce and Emily are totally getting it on right now." I whispered laying my head in Rosey's lap.

"Autumn, Ricky, and Isaac are probably destroying the place." Rosey sighed sadly and started playing with a lock of my hair. Ryan dug into his brother's duffel bag and pulled out a big bag of Fritos. He offered me and Rosey some but we both denied. I wasn't very hungry and Rosey was seriously worried about Isaac. I bet she still thinks the legend is real. I kinda do.

"So what is up with you and Isaac?" Ryan asked, completely reading my mind. "I mean, twelve hours ago you were at each others fucking throats,well, he was at yours and you just stood there and took his shit, and now you guys are all lovey dovey." He shoved a huge handful of Fritos into his mouth so his cheeks puffed out. He looked like an adorable chipmunk.

Just as Rosey opened her mouth to respond to Ryan, Jayce busted through the open doors. He was in his faded jeans, he had no shirt on, and... Oh. My. GOD! Jayce's stomach was covered in... in... blood! He was completely white. Ryan spit out all the Fritos he had shoved in his mouth. I shot up and ran to Jayce."

"Jayce! What the hell happened?! Where's Emily?!" I asked frantically. He was staring at me, but he wasn't looking at me. It looked like he was in the middle of a horrid flashback. Ryan was now beside me.

"Dude! Jayce! Where the hell is Emily?!"

"A-A-Aubree." He whispered, then collapsed onto the floor. Tears shot from his eyes. "Aubree i-is r-r-real! S-she k-k-killed my E-Emily! S-slaughtered her!" Jayce cried harshly into my chest as I held him. I could feel every ounce of blood leave my face. The legend is true?!

I looked at Ryan. He was as pale as Jayce and was staring at him with his mouth wide open. I looked back at Rosey. She was frozen in her spot. I'm pretty sure she stopped breathing because her face was starting to turn purple.

"No. This can't be true. This is all a big fucking joke!" Ryan said jumping up. "Ha ha! Real funny guys. You can come out now. Joke's over. Ricky? Emily? Come out!" Ryan called spinning in a circle. Jayce just sobbed harder.

"Ryan... I don't think this is a joke..." I whispered looking at Jayce, who I was cradling in my arms like he was a baby.

"I TOLD YOU!" Rosey screamed, jumping up. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I almost forgot she was there. "I TOLD YOU ALL THIS WAS A BAD IDEA! DID ANYONE LISTEN TO ME?! NO! YOU ALL THOUGHT I WAS FLIPPING CRAZY! NOW ARE ALL GOING TO DIE JUST LIKE EMILY!!" She screamed on the top of her lungs. Jayce sobbed even freaking harder at the mention of Emily's name. I have never seen Rosey so upset like that. Me and Ryan just stared at her with wide eyes. Finally I snapped out of it.

"Ryan! Call 911!" I yelled and Ryan whipped out his phone.

"What the hell?! It's dead! I just had four bars like three minutes ago!" He yelled. I pulled out my phone. Dead. Rosey and Jayce checked theirs. Same god damn result!

"We have to go find the rest of the gang. NOW!" I yelled pulling Jayce up. We ran out of the room and were screaming everyone's name. Please Lord. Please don't let anyone else be dead!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. I know. No blood and gore. Sorry . Ahaha.
There will not be a death in every chapter sorry.
Sooooo...? What do you think? Please leave comments. It encourages me to write more.(: Please.?
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor(: