‹ Prequel: Heartland
Status: Active-ish?

Two Breaths Walking

Kapitola treti

Northern Heartland or Far Far Away is one of the three major regions in Heartland. It's the land of books and fantasy. It's the place where story characters come alive and live together in harmony. People in Far Far Away are called characters.They all have abilities like seeing their readers (which everyone has) or a distinct look. Only a few Characters in Far Far Away stand out and Caroline is one of them.

Caroline is a girl from a small village located just outside from the City of Dreams where the most popular and most loved characters live. She is the type of person to stand out in the crowd no matter where she goes. While most characters have long blonde or black hair, she had short dark brown bobbed hair. The color of her eyes is emerald green and it would remind anyone of lush green grass.

Caroline didn't wear long and elegant dresses. She wears a black triangle shawl-like thing with different designs everyday over a black full skirt dress up to her thighs and wears leggings underneath all of it. She doesn't wear high heeled shoes instead, she wears flat shoes that changes color everyday. She wears different colored headbands in an attempt to make her hair on her head not to fall on her face and different colored ribbon on top of her shawl.

She wasn't overly hyper or shy. She was just cheerful. She was not afraid to let her thoughts be known but she knew her limits. She was unique and different. She lived in a mushroom shaped house and anyone can tell that she's unique because of that. She wasn't the type of person to break the rules. She was on 'neutral grounds' but there is no neutral grounds in Far Far Away. You're either the villain or the hero. There are rules in Far Far Away like any other place but there is one most important rule in the land: Communicating with humans are forbidden. This is because once a character uses too much of his or her ability, their colors will fade until their stories will fade away with their colors.
♠ ♠ ♠
A brief history and a detailed description (that I could muster and think of) of Caroline.