‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Tears &&& Flashbacks

I woke up in a pool of sweat.

I had had another nightmare the same one I had been having for the past 8 years ever since I had found out the secret about my family, it has been haunting over me.

I felt really thirsty, which meant I had to get up. I gently removed Mikey's arms from around my waist and slowly took the blanket off and crawled out off the bed, gently placing the blankets back on Mikey carefully trying to not wake him up.

I tip-toed out of the room closing the door slowly behind me and creeping up the stairs into the kitchen.

I grabbed a cup and turned on the tap letting the water run into it.

I sat on top of the bench swinging my legs up on top and putting them over the sink as I looked out the window into the backyard bringing back memories of when I would come over to there house and we would play chasy around the back yard.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice someone watching me.

"Your still the weird girl I remember!" Someone said making me jump.

"Huh! What?" I said turning around dropping my legs back down almost making me fall down.

"Oh its you." I said turning to see Gee leaning against the wall staring at me.

"What are you doing up?" I asked.

"I should be asking you the same!" He said smirking.

"I couldn't sleep and I was thirsty." I said in a matter-of-factly way.

"And you?"

"Couldn't sleep."

"Okay." I said I could tell he wanted to ask me something but I didn't know what til he spoke up.

"If you don't mind me asking was the baby a...boy or...a girl?"

"Ummm...I'd rather not talk about it."

"Oh...Sorry."

"I will tell you soon just not yet."

"So...Ummm did you want to watch a movie?" He said trying to change the subject.

"Ummm...Okay." I said as we walked off into the lounge room.

As he turned on the TV I grabbed some blankets and pillows since I knew I wouldn't want to go back downstairs to go to bed.

Once he sat down I sat next to him wanting to get closer because it was so fucking freezing which he must of noticed because he pulled me onto his lap so my legs were on one side him as I was sitting on his lap, I wasn't expecting it but it was better then being cold all night.

As Gerard flipped through the channels I saw a quick glimpse of the video clip they had done Helena which had reminded me.

"You know how Aunty Elena died not long ago?" I said knowing that he didn't want to speak about it.

"Yeah." he softly spoke leaving it on some random channel that was talking about how to feed you pet bird.

"Well you know the funeral?"

"Yeah."

"I was there."

"What do you mean you were there I never saw you."

"I was you walked right past me."

**FLASHBACK**

"Gerard its alright..." I heard Mikey trying to calm him down.

"No its not alright she's dead!" Gerard said sobbing into Mikey's shoulder.

A few weeks ago Aunty Elena somehow contact (by phone). She rang me saying she was really sick and that she wanted me to be at her funeral, a few days later I had gotten a note saying that she was dead also saying that her funeral was coming up it explained the date and other details. So here I was at the funeral a very depressing day and no one had no idea that I was here and I wanted it to stay that way.

"Ummm...Ahem! Everyone I know that today is a sad day but I would like to thank you for all coming today." Donald spoke softly since Donna was crying onto Linda.

As everyone got up and started to talk about Elena and how nice she was and memories they had with her, I had begun to cry once Donald had finished speaking.

Once everyone was finished talking everyone started to leave except for 'The Way Family', Linda and the band.

I stood further back wanting for them to finish so I could have a few minutes alone.

Once they were done they all exited one behind the other everyone except for...Gerard who was last left. I had this urge to go tell him I was here but I didn't want to cause any trouble I didn't know how I was causing trouble but I wasn't going to tell him.

Once Gerard was done after 10 mins he got up from where he was kneeling down and turned around heading my way.

It was hard for him to see my face since I was wearing a veil type thing over the hat I was wearing.

He walked past me slightly brushing my hand giving me that tingly feeling inside, he must of felt it as well because he stopped for a second before carrying on.

I slowly walked over to the grave. I fell to my knees and started to bawl my eyes out again.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could manage to say.

"I know I promised you I would take care of them but I failed should've been here when you were its been almost 9 years since I've spoken to anyone until that day you rang em telling me you were sick, I-I just can't get away from home."

"If I were to dad would know where I am because here would be the only other place I could run too and he knows that." I sobbed looking towards the grave stone as more silent rolled down my face.

"Chantelle?" A familiar voice whispered.

BUSTED!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this made sense sorry i haven't update in a long time the stupid computer wasn't working and Ive been pretty busy so SORRY

COMMENTS=MORE UPDATES

PROMISE!!!