‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Makeover Time

A few days had passed and everyone had decided to throw a welcome back party for me and Donna and Donald hadn’t gotten back yet they were still at one of there friends house saying that they wanted to catch up neither of them knowing I was here.

“So are you excited about tonight?” Mikey asked me as we drove back home after dropping Eliza and Gerard off at the hairdressers since Eliza was complaining about a new haircut.

“I guess so who’s coming?”

“I don’t know probably just some old friends.”

“Such as…”

“Ummm…I’m not sure to tell you the truth.”

“Oh goodie.” I sarcastically said rolling my eyes.

“The girls are out buying you a dress.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“I was planning on just wearing a pair of jeans and a top.”

“Well they said it’s a formal party so you have to wear what they get.”

“That doesn’t mean I have to wear high-heels does it?”

“Ummm…I don’t know.” Mikey said nervously.

“Mikey!”

“Okay okay yes they want you to wear them.”

“Fuck that I’m wearing some type of shoe that is flat.”

“Well you tell them that.” Mikey said as we pulled up into, his driveway I also saw another car there which looked like Corrine’s.

I quickly go out of the car and walked into the house.

“Corrine! Emily! Get down here NOW!” I yelled out as I heard footsteps coming out of the kitchen.

“Yeah.” They said.

“I’m not wearing fucking high-heels.”

“Mikey told you, didn’t he?” Corrine said.

“Nah! It was Casper.” I said sarcastically.

“Casper wasn’t here though.” Emily said the same response Frank would have said.

“Your an idiot.”

“Well I got it out of him.” I said looking at Corrine as Emily tried to figure out the whole situation.

“But you have too, Oh! And we are doing you hair up for tonight too.”

“As in what?”

“Well were going to dye it black and put red streaks in it, it goes really well with your outfit we’ve got.”

“What is it?”

“Not telling you have to wait.” Emily said after figuring it out.

“I hate you guys.”

“Awww…we know you never could.”

“So where am I getting my hair done at?”

“My sisters doing it for you.” Emily said.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Cool.”

“When are we going?”

“Now! Come on.” Emily said dragging me out the door.

“Mikey hurry up!”

“What?”

“Your driving us.”

“Thanks for asking.” He said sarcastically.

“No problem.”

As we walked out the door I saw Corrine glancing over at Mikey every now and then, him doing the same back to her. They would catch each others glances every now and then making them both blush.

Once we reached Kara’s house we all filed out of the car and into the hosue.

“Hey sis.” Emily said.

“Hey how are you?”

“Good.”

“Okay who’s first?” She asked as everyone pointed at me.

“Fine.” I said walking over to the chair as she set off to work.

10 mins later I was finished…

“Oh.”

“My.”

“God.” They all said in unison.

“What? Does it look bad?”

“No its-its-its…” Corrine started to say but before she could finish I had spun around in the chair and looked into the mirror.

My hair was now black with red streaks as promised but my hair was usually straightened since I had no idea how to style my hair up now it was done up in curls, I had never dyed my hair before afraid of what my dad would think so my hair stayed my natural color dark brown, I still had my side fringe but it looked way hotter with the curls in color in it.

“You look HOT!” The girls said in unison as Mikey stood there his jaw dropping down.

“Wow!” Was all I could manage too say.

We ended up not having enough time to get the girls hairs done so it was just mine, but swore that we would get it done next time.

We thanked Kara and then we were on out way back home.

“Wait till everyone else has seen you.” Mikey said.

“Yeah I know.” Corrine said as we pulled up into the driveway.

We all stepped out of the car.

“Hey guys.” Mikey said as we walked inside the house, sitting on the couches were Frank, Mikey, Ray, Bob, Christa, Jamia and Rachel. There were 2 other people sitting on the couches with there back of there heads faced to us there hair was bleached to the blondish white type color.

“Hey.” They all mumbled back as there attention was turned to us, once everyone figured out it was me they all gasped, just as the two people turned around I finally knew who it was just by looking into there eyes.

“Oh.” I said.

“My.” He said.

“God.” We both said in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait guys been quite busy with stuff but i will try to update again today sometime maybe!!!

COMMENTS

XXX