‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Differences &&& Blushing

“Chantelle?”

“Gerard?”

“Wow…you look-”

“Different.” I said finishing off his sentence.

“When you said you were going to get a trim I thought you meant that, not cutting about 80% of your hair.”

“It’s not that bad is it?”

“No its good I love it…its just you look so different.”

“What about you, you didn’t even tell me you were getting you hair done, but I like it.” He said making me blush.

“Well before these two ramble on about each other’s hairs we should probably get ready.” Ray said.

“Okay girls are over at my place and the guys stay here…so chop chop, Oh and be ready in an hour!” Frank said actually being responsible for once which surprised me.

All the girls filed out the door walking towards Frank’s house, I still didn’t get it no-one had figured out why today was so special I only just remembered why probably because its been so long since I had celebrated it.

“Your hair looks good.” Eliza said to me breaking my train of thoughts.

“Thanks yours and Gee’s also look good.”

“Yeah well we both decided to get the same type of hair color for our wedding.” She replied back playing with her hair.

“Well it really suits you.” I said.

“Thanks your hairs awesome too.”

“Thanks.” I said.

“Ummm…Chantelle?”

“Yeah.”

“Well you know how I use to push you around well Kate as well.”

“Yeah.”

“I’m really sorry its just-”

“It’s fine.” I said cutting her off.

“Okay.” She said not really convinced but buying it anyway as we reached Frank’s house.

We all walked in as Linda gave each of the girls a hug till she reached me.

“Chantelle? I-Is that you?” She said. I also hadn’t seen her since I had come back, if you hadn’t noticed.

“Ummm…yeah.” I said as she embraced me in a motherly hug something I hadn’t gotten in a while.

“Its been to long.” She said sounding as if she was about to cry.

“How have you been?” She said as she let go of me.

“I’ve been good and you?”

“Been better…So I hear they are throwing a party for you?”

“Yeah just a little thing.”

“Well I hear its going to be pretty big.”

“Oh god!” I said as we both laughed.

“Well I better let you go get ready then, but we have to catch up again its been to long.” She said.

“Yeah I know Donna and Donald don’t even know I’m back.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Well then we have to have a get together party okay?”

“Okay.” I said smiling.

“Oh and Chantelle?”

“Yeah.”

“Glad your back.”

“Glad to be back.” I said as I went upstairs towards where all the squeals and giggles were coming from I walked into the room and saw the girls holding up something.

“TA-DA!” They all said once I had opened the door.

“Oh.My.God!”

“We thought today might be a great day to wear it.” They said holding up my dress from our prom night bringing back memories.

I couldn’t believe it after all these years they still had kept it, Shit! It probably smells and probably has moth balls all over it and as if reading my mind Emily said,

“Don’t worry we cleaned it.”

“Awww thanks guys.” I said hugging all of them even Eliza…

“You shouldn’t be thanking us you should be thanking Gerard.” Corrine said.

“Huh?” I asked confused.

“Oops…I’ve said too much!”

“Wait! What are you on about.” I said sort of getting what she was saying but not sure, quickly grabbing her by the arm and twisting her around to face me before she walked off.

“Don’t worry just go get changed.” Emily said passing the dress to me and high heels making scrunch my nose up, pushing me into the bathroom before I could get an answer out of Corrine.

I quickly got changed into my dress I wore for my prom and struggled to put the high-heels on which I had to admit did go well with the dress but were so fucking hard to walk in after a few seconds of getting use to the high-heels I slowly walked out the door.

“Wow!” All of the girls said.

“Oh! Shut up! Hurry up the boys are probably waiting.” I said as everyone started to rush around. I quickly applies some eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow to go along with the dress.

“Are you ready yet?” I said.

“Yeah!” They all replied back as I looked out the window to see the boys waiting.

“Come on the boys are here.” I said as everyone quickly put there stuff away as we all walked out the door.

“Are you girls going now?” Linda called out from the kitchen.

“Yeah the boys are here.” Jamia said.

“Well hope you girls have fun!” She replied back.

“Oh we will!” Eliza said with a bit of excitement in her voice.

As we all walked out the door each of the guys (since there were only 5) were waiting there with either a smile or there jaws hanging down.

We stood there for a few seconds a bit embarrased that all the guys were just staring, until one of them finally spoke up.

“Ahem…Ummm are you g-girls ready?” Bob stuttered.

“Ummm…yeah.” We all answered as Gerard opened the door for us to get in.

As I walked past Gerard I had just remembered what the girls now knowing what they had meant about the dress.

“Oh and thanks for the dress Gee!” I said pecking him on the cheek then quickly hopping into the car.

Once everyone was in we drove off to our destination.

I was stuck in between a very quiet Corrine and a blushing Gerard which was actually quite scary since Corrine is usually loud and talkative and Gerard never blushed well not that I know of.

“By the way Chantelle I love your dress where did you get it from?”

“Ummm…Actually I’ve had since it since my prom ever since the graduation night was cancelled and moved to next year because the school didn’t have enough money but I had gone before then so I didn’t go.” I explained.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Well who’s looked after it for all those years?” She said as everyone’s attention was turned to me.

“Ummm…Gee.” I said blushing, I didn’t know why though. I also noticed him blushing as well.

“Awww how sweet!” Jamia said as all the girls ‘awwwed’ with her except for Eliza who knew what Gee and me once had.

“Oh shut up!” I said burying my head in my hands.

“She’s blushing.” Christa said.

“Shut up!” I told her, I tried to be serious but couldn’t help to smile.

“Don’t tell her to shut up how dare you!” Ray defended pretending to be shocked as I poked my tongue out at him.

When we did get there we all hopped out of the car, you could hear the music inside and with the amount of cars parked outside along the street you could tell it was going to be a loooonnng night!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates been quite busy with school and trying to think of what to write next so hang in there!!

THANKS

COMMENTS

XXX