‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Do Hugs Not Drugs

"Oh.My.God!"

“Where did you get all this from?” I asked.

“After you left I sort of grabbed everything of yours.”

I moved forward running my fingertips over the many clothes that overflowed the boxes but one piece of clothing caught my eyes it was my white dress with pink and purple flowers on it I remember wearing this to Gerard’s 4th birthday party he had.

*GERARDS POV**

She carried on looking around at all the boxes, she looked up at me I saw something glistening out of her eyes…it was tears, she was crying.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to-”

“No its fine.” She sniffled wiping away her tears.

I took a step closer.

“Please don’t cr-”

“No don’t!” She shouted taking a step back.

“Please just-”

“Just don’t…” She replied before walking off.

I was about to follow after her but thought that she just needed some space.

**CHANTELLES POV**

I walked out of the spare room and back downstairs.

I needed to get out, just away from the house.

I knew I needed a shower but knew I couldn’t go back and ask him now for clothes not after that incident.

I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door when I noticed Mikey on the couch with his legs up to his chest, I could faintly hear sniffles coming from him.

I needed to tell someone where I was going so I guess Mikey it was.

“Uhhh Mikey…I Ummm…I’m going out and won’t be back till later just tell them not to worry okay?” I knew he wasn’t going to answer but I just hoped he heard what I had said.

I walked out the door and headed towards Corrine’s house so I could have a shower and get changed.

When I had reached there I walked in not bothering to knock, I didn’t want to wake her, Emily or Leon so I headed towards her room.

I grabbed whatever clothes I needed and walked into the bathroom and took a shower quickly before hopping out and drying up.

I quickly got changed applying a bit of her makeup which was lying around before tip-toeing back into the room where both of the girls were asleep.

I grabbed my bag stuffing my clothes in it.

I was about to leave but thought it would be best to write a note since I knew that everyone would be worrying very soon.

Strange and Wafflez and whoever else is reading,
Just came by to grab some clothes took a shower so sorry if there I no more cold water left. I know Gee and everyone will be worrying but don’t be, I’m just having some time alone. But I promise I will be back soon

Love Chazzerella
xXx


I left the note where Corrine would usually start her morning, in the kitchen by her addiction since she always made it first thing in the morning even though we would go to Starbucks after.

I made my way out the door. I thought about calling a cab but stupid me forgot about money!!!

So walking it was for me!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its more of a filler i would update again but i have a stupid maths test to revise for!!!

so sorry but

thankyou too all these commenters

EmMyB
RIOT!xoxoSCARG33
Revenge Romantic
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
xx.caitee.xx
ScarletVampie

love you all!!!