‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

They Say True Love Is All You Need...

I knew he had seen me, I mean of course he had he was staring right at me.

I got up from where I was sitting putting my rubbish in the bin.

I walked slowly away from the table, trying to act casual so he wouldn’t bolt after me. I could tell he was behind me. I turned around one corner and started to quicken up my pace, him doing the same.

I didn’t know where I was going but I knew that he would get lost in the crowd of people up ahead.

They looked like a bunch of tourists so I headed towards them.

That’s when I started to run.

I ran into the group of people, trying to blend in.

I turned around and saw that he wasn’t there.

He either was lost or hadn’t followed me after all. When I got further away from the group of people I decided to window shop looking at all the dresses thinking of what to wear to the wedding in 6 days, but found nothing.

By the time all the shops had closed it was 6:30 and was starting to get dark. I didn’t want to go home yet so I wondered around till I thought of where I wanted to go.

The place where all my thoughts would cease.

The place where all my good memories were.

The place where I didn’t have to worry about anything else.

The place where I could escape too.

**GERARD POV**

“Gee! Calm down for fucks sake!” Mikey from on the floor, playing the x-box.

“No!” I shouted back pacing back and forth.

Chantelle had been gone for most of the day, she hadn’t left a message or nothing I tried to ring Corrine or Emily neither of them picking up there phones.

Didn’t she trust me? Was it because of what she saw this morning? Was she lost? Was she taken away?...Was her dad back?

“Shit! Mikey what happens if her dad took her?” I said falling down onto the chair.

“I don’t really think so, she’s probably…out.” He replied in a monotone.

“Don you care that for all we know Chantelle could be lying dead on the streets and you’re here playing the fucking X-Box!” I yelled.

“Its only because she made me realize something.”

“What the fuck? So you don’t care that she may be dead while you’re here moping over Corrine!”

“How did you-” he said pausing his game turning around.

“Its not that hard to see Mikey...God, she didn’t leave a note or anything she just…left.” I said putting my head in my hands.

Mikey had started to play his game again.

‘Fine if no one is going to go look for her then I will!’

I got up from where I was sitting and headed towards the door.

“Where are you going?”

“To find Chantelle, unless if you want to help.”

“Fine.” He sighed.

I could tell he didn’t want to but more help, the better.

We both hopped into the car as I started to engine, we drove around the streets hoping to see her walk along there. It was worth a shot.

Mikey had started to look uncomfortable.

“Mikes, are you alright?”

“Uhhh-Gee she sort of did leave a message.” He mumbled.

“What! What did she say?” I asked.

“Ummm…She just said that she will be back later and not to worry.”

“Is that it? How the fuck am I meant to not worry when I don’t know where the fuck she is! Why didn’t you tell me before?” He said rage in his eyes as he gripped the steering wheel till his knuckles went white.

“I don’t know, I just…forgot?”

“Forgot! How the fuck could you forget something like this!”

“I’m sorry I just...just lay off for a second!” I said leaning forward in my seat leaning my head on the dashboard.

Gerard sighed, he pulled the car over before saying “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have went off at you like that its just that I’m worry that she might have left for good.”

“I’m sorry too, but I know that she definitely hasn’t left, she wouldn’t leave you…not with out saying goodbye.” He chuckled to himself as I rolled my eyes at his stupidity giving him a brotherly hug.

After we pulled away from the hug we had too make a decision of wher she might have gone.

“Well, where’s the one place she would go to?” I said before we both clicked on a light bulb appearing above the top of our heads.

“The beach.”

**CHANTELLES POV**

I listened to the waves crashing it had been a while since I had been to this place the last time I was here was when I had broken up with Gerard which was one memory I didn’t want to think about.

I thought about today and seeing that one face. It wasn’t dad! But the face was one of friends, one of his closest ones. The one he used to go to the bar with every night, the one who called me ‘pumpkin’.

His name was Trevor and even though he wasn’t dad he was just as bad as dad.

I had a feeling that was saying, that dad had sent him to watch me, which meant dad knew where I was and would be here soon enough.

The cool breeze started to pick up blowing hair into my face.

I had so many memories on this beach weather good or bad, one memory that stuck was my dad with Gerard.

Just thinking about it made me smile.

That’s why I love this beach so much.

It was like ‘The Great Escape’ for me.

I heard footsteps approaching me.

I didn’t bother to turn around , I just listened to the sound of the sea crash against the poles holding up the pier, looking at the moon glistening in the sea.

“Uh…Chantelle is that you?”

I turned around to meet those two beautiful, soft, hazel eyes. It was hard too see since the light wasn’t really bright.

“Last time I check I was.”

“Oh thank god!” He said engulfing me in a hug.

“I thought you’d run off.” He mumbled into the crook of my neck sending shivers down my spine.

“I told you I wasn’t going anywhere.” I replied.

“I’m just glad your okay.” His hot breathed whispered in my ear.

“Y-Yeah.” I stuttered as his hot breath sent more shivers up my spine.

“So you ready to go home?” he asked.

“Ummm, not yet lets just walk.” I said as we started to walk.

“Okay.”

“So what did you do all day?” he asked.

“Well all day I was at my old house, bumped into an old friend and came here.” I explained hoping he wouldn’t ask about the old friend.

“What old firne?” he asked.

Shit! Now I had to explain. I couldn’t lie, I’m living in a lie, Gerard deserved the truth not a lie.

“Dad’s friend Trevor.”

“What do you mean your dad’s friend?” He spoke through gritted teeth.

“Just a friend so where’s Mikey?” I replied changing the subject wanting him to drop it, but of course he didn’t.

“You didn’t answer my question.”

I sighed in defeat.

“He was one of dad’s closest friends his name was Trevor.”

“He didn’t…hurt you did he?” Gerard replied not really wanting to say those words.

“Do you want the truth or do you want the lie to sound like the truth cause I would got with the second option.” I said hoping he got my drift.

“Fuck! And you didn’t even think about telling me?”

“Uhhh-no not really.” I responded with a smirk.

“Stop being a smart ass.” He replied shaking his head.

“I thought it wouldn’t have been that important.”

“Of course its important!” He snapped back.

“And why would that be?” I said stopping and folding my arms over my chest.

“Because its about you! Everything about you is important to me! I worry about you.”

I stood there speechless.

He really still did car about me.

“Just please if you ever see some friend of your dad’s or go somewhere, just please make sure you tell me or someone.” He begged, I wouldn’t be surprised if he got down on his knees and started to beg.

“Okay but I don’t need you stalking me.”

“I promise, I wont.”

“Okay good, but you still haven’t answered my question.”

“Which was?”

“Where is Mikey?”

“Oh! He dropped me off and drove off trying to fine you, he felt guilty for not listening to what you had told him.”

“Shit! I don’t want him to feel guilty, it was my fault in the first place.”

“Its alright.”

“So where did you think I went?”

“What do you mean?” he asked confused.

“Well you seemed to have been really worried. Did you think I got lost?” I asked sarcastically even though I did get lost.

“Actually yes I did, I really did think you had left me after this morning I thought you hated me.”

“I could never hate you, you out of all people should know that, its just...they bought back so many memories that I had tried to forget.”

“Sorry I shouldn’t have.” He said looking upset.

“Awww its alright Geetard its not your fault.” I said reaching over and pulling him into a hug.

“Well as long as your okay now its fine with me.” He sai hugging back as we reached another familiar place.

“I haven’t been here in ages.”

“Yeah I know.” He said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the ground with him.

I hadn’t even realized we walked here.

It was the tree. Our tree.

We had so many memories here.

I remember this was where Corrine and Mikey had first met.

“ I really miss being a teenager.” I said lying my head on his shoulder.

“Really? Why?”

“I don’t know I guess It was just easier, I mean now everything had changed.”

“Such as?”

“Its hard to explain but for me being a teenager there was more…freedom. You have kids looking up to you when that’s what you use to do. No being an adult you have to worry about everything money, a place to stay and…love.”

“Oh.”

“I mean don’t get me wrong its still the same but when you’ve lost the guy or girl you really love, its hard to get them back and tell them you love them.” I said turning to look at him.

“You lo-”

“Tag your it!” I said tapping him on his knee before getting up and running away from beside him, across the road to the new park I hadn’t even noticed was there.

“Oh! No you don’t!” He shouted out running after me hot on my tail.

I ran towards the wing sitting down on it.

“BARLEY!” I yelled out as soon as he had reached me.

“Well if your barley I’m pushing you.”

And so he did.

He pushed me higher and higher making me feel as if I were flying, just as if I were on top of the world.

“You know what people say these days?” he said stopping pushing me.

“What?” I said.

He gripped his hand around the cold chains pulling e to a stop. I turned towards him meeting his eyes which were looking into mine.

“They say…” he whispered his hot breath blowing onto my face as even more chills were sent up my spine “They say true love is all you need.”

Before he leant in slowly closing the gap in between us…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it made no sense or if it were confusing

hope you liked

oh and thanks to all the new subscribers i feel soo special!!!

thanks for all the comments

xWildEyedJokerx
EmMyB
lozzaroxs1234
Revenge Romantic
RIOT!xoxoSCARG33
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
xx-mychemicalSUICIDE

thanks i love you guys so much

my goal right now is to reach 100 comments reach another star and to finish this and make you all happy!!!