‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

I Won't See You Tonight...

The next morning I felt the heat of the sun on my arms, I stretched before getting out of bed. I stood up not noticing the lump lying on the ground stepping on it.

“Fuck!”

“Shit! I didn’t see you.”

“Well I can see that.”

“Did you swap places last night?” I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

“Yeah I did like I said you’re my guest, but last time I check guests don’t stand on there host’s body.”

“Well it’s not my fault you moved me and besides it’s not the first time I stepped on you and like I said I’m not a guest so I don’t need to sleep in proper beds I was fine on the ground which means Gerard’s not going to be having a good day today.”

“And why might that be?” he said as he attempted to get up.

“Fuck!” he screamed out.

“Your fault, don’t you remember from learn from the first time?” I asked as I helped him putting his arm over my shoulder, one hand holding onto his waist, the other holding his hand that was draped around my shoulder.

“No.”

“Last time you did this you couldn’t walk properly for a whole day, you were walking around with a hunched back you looked like a fucking old man or even hunchback of Notre dame, not that I have anything against him he’s fucking awesome.”

“Great I’m going to be walking around like an old man for the whole day.”

“Why not try to stretch your back it does sometimes work.”

“Fine but coffee first.”

“That’s if you can get up the stairs.”

“I can!”

It took him 5 minutes to get up the stairs.

“Finally!” I shouted out.

“Shut up! And don’t you dare say it.”

“Say what?” I said with a smirk already knowing what it was.

“You know exactly what.”

“What? That I told you so! I told you so! I told you so!” I said.

“Ugh, exactly that your exactly like Frank in the morning with coffee and you haven’t even had yours yet.”

“Well I guess I will fit right in then.” I said laughing but Gerard didn’t, he just slowly limped towards the kitchen eyes glued to the floor.

“Cheer up Gerard!”

“Once I have coffee I shall be.”

“Well coffee it is.”

I made both of our coffee’s handing him one sitting down next to him just as Eliza walked in.

“Morning.” She mumbled her hair in a mess.

“Morning.” We both said in unison before going taking another sip of our coffees.

“So what time did you get in last night?” She asked turning towards us as she made her coffee.

“Ummm, about 20 past 3.”

“Really? Where abouts did you go?” She asked concerned as to why we stayed out that late.

“The beach if they hadn’t cut off the short cut that was easier to drive we would have got here earlier.”

“Okay.” She said joining us at the table taking the seat next to Gerard as I sat at the head of the table, before silence filled the room again.

“So what was going on down stairs this morning?” she asked.

“Gerard, hurt his back.”

“Ow, really! How?” I could tell she really did care and love Gerard when he need her most by the way she had such concern and sincerity in her voice.

“He changed places with me last night and when he sleeps on the floor he tends to end up in the morning with a back like hunchback Notre dame.”

“Awww, my poor baby.” She cooed gently rubbing his back.

“Could you have been any fucking louder this morning?” Kate growled, walking into the kitchen, glaring and talking mostly to me.

“Sorry.” I apologized but of course that was never enough she gave me a deathly glare actually scaring me.

“So what’s the plan today?” Eliza asked trying to change the subject.

“Ummm….I’m moving out.” I said looking down at my coffee not wanting to see Gerard’s sad face again.

“Really?” Eliza said actually sounding sad that I was leaving.

“Ye-”

“FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!” Kate screamed jumping for joy.

“Kate!” Eliza growled at Kate.”

“What? Can’t I be happy that the bitch is finally moving out.”

“Kate stop it!” Eliza warned her.

“Where abouts are you moving too? Your own house? No, no wait maybe to one of the guys just so you can fuck up their relationship too just like you are trying to do with Eliza’s.”

“Kate don’t.” Eliza said trying to make her stop.

I just sat there, I didn’t want to look up so I looked down into my coffee cup I didn’t want to argue, I had had enough of arguing and there was no way I was arguing about something that wasn’t true.

“That’s it isn’t it, you’re moving in with one of the guys? Hah! I thought they would have been at least smart enough to notice how much of a whore you were, but I guess not. So who is it? Is it Mikey? Ray? Bob or what’s that other one’s name you should know!”

“Frank.” I answered.

“Wow! She even knows his name is that who it is? Is it?!”

I didn’t answer but she should have known the answer.

“It is! Hah! I’m surprised I thought you would have chosen Mikey he is blood related to Gerard or maybe your not into the dorky type ones!”

“KATE!” Eliza screamed.

I looked up too meet Gerard’s gaze and he didn’t look at all happy.

I know how close Gerard and Mikey are and if someone were to cross the line with Mikey, Gerard would’ve taken that boy down in a heartbeat, but considering she was a girl the chances of that happening were….zero!

So I stepped in.

“You can yell at me all you want but you never and I mean never say anything about any one else, especially Mikey!” I yelled wiping away the tears which had filled my eyes, storming off downstairs grabbing my bag stuffing whatever I clothes I could find of mine in on the floor, sending a quick sms to Frank telling him I’m on my way, before walking back upstairs where there was more arguing going on.

I ignored it and walked out the door towards Frank’s house.

“Chantelle!”

I carried on picking up my pace.

“Chantelle! Wait up!”

“Go away Gerard.”

“Are you leaving already?” he panted once he had caught up.

“Yep I’m all packed.”

“Just ignore what she was saying don’t worry about her, just please come back to the house its too early in the morning for Frank to be awake.”

“Its alright I already sent him a message saying I was on my way.” I said as we reached the front of ‘The Iero’s house.’

“Can’t you just wait till later to leave?” Gerard asked getting me even more frustrated then I already was.

“You can’t always have your fucking way Gerard!” I yelled at him before walking up the path way too ‘the Iero’s house.’

I knocked on the door turning around to see Gerard who was watching me still standing on the sidewalk, he looked lost, confused, guilty and most of all hurt.

“Did you have to come so fucking early?” Frank grumbled as I turned around. Upon seeing me he had calmed down.

“What happened?” Frank asked coming outside closing the door behind him.

I turned towards Gerard hoping he would answer but he was too busy looking at the ground.

I sighed before turning towards Frank and answering him, “We just had an argument with Kate, well I did!”

“Wait Kate as in Kate from high school.” Frank replied surprised upon hearing her name.

“Well not unless there is some other chick you know named Kate then yeah the Kate from high school.”

“I’m guessing not to ask about what went down.”

“You guessed right!” I said smiling patting Frank on the head before walking inside.

I heard Frank ask Gerard if he was coming in he took a while to answer but decided to follow.

It was either having to put up with the argument that was going on with ‘The Cutts Sisters.’

“So is that all your clothes.”

“Yeah it is and thanks again Frank for taking me in.”

“No problem.” He said smiling.

“I’ll just go put this upstairs.” I said before going upstairs.

**GERARD’S POV**

“Dude, what happened?” Frank asked sitting down next to me.

“Nothing, we just had a small argument.” I answered before putting my head in my hands.

“About…”

“Well what do you think with both Kate and Chantelle in my house have a guess of what it was about.”

“Oh right!”

“Kate ended up punching Chantelle in the jaw; I could see the fear in her eyes. I knew it was because it reminded her of her…” I didn’t want to finish my sentence; Frank got what I was talking.

“Her dad.” Frank finished my sentence.

“I know why she did it, Kate, but it wasn’t Chantelle’s fault.”

“Why did she do it?”

“She saw Chantelle and me about to ki-”

“Hey Frank which room am I-Oh sorry did I interrupt something?” Chantelle said walking in on our conversation.

“No its alright I’ll show you your room.” Frank said before getting up.

“I’ll see you later.” I said getting up also, heading towards the door.

“Wait! Gerard, can I…Ummm talk to you for a second.” Chantelle asked.

“Sure.” I simply replied.

“I’ll be waiting in my room.” Frank excused himself wondering off upstairs.

“What is it you wanted to talk about?” I spoke first.

“Ummm…About before when I yelled at you I didn’t mean too it’s just that-”

“Its fine you don’t need to apologize.”

“Just, please let me finish.” I nodded as she continued.

“I shouldn’t have yelled at you and I shouldn’t have said those things, they just sort of slipped out and I’m really really sorry about it all.”

“It’s okay is your jaw alright because she did punch you pretty hard.” I said reaching up and touching along her jaw-line where she was punched.

“Yeah I’m fine.”

“Okay good.”

“And sorry about leaving.”

“It’s fine, its for the better anyway.”

“So I guess I will see you later.” She said fidgeting with the hem of the Anthrax t-shirt she was still wearing.

“Yeah I guess so, just make sure you bring those clothes back.” I reminded her getting up.

“Yeah I will.” She said getting up also, as we walked to the door.

“See you later then.” I said turning towards the door.

“Where’s my hug?”

I rolled my eyes before turning around and giving her a hug.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek before I headed out the door blushing.

**CHANTELLE’S POV**

After saying goodbye to Gerard I walked upstairs to Frank’s room.

“Hey.” I said walking in on him looking at a book.

“Shit! Don’t you knock?” he said quickly closing the book and hiding it underneath the pillow.

“Sorry, what was in the book?” I asked smirking looking towards his pillow.

“Uhhh, nothing.” He stumbled with his words.

“It didn’t by any chance have photos in it.” I asked, remembering Gerard did the book he had when I had walked in on him.

“Pshh, of course no.” he lied but was very bad at doing so.

“You know what Frank?” I said still smirking.

“What?” he said moving towards his pillow already knowing what I was about to do.

“You are such a bad liar.” I said before diving towards the pillow trying to reach underneath it as Frank jumped on top of it.

“Let…me…see…that…book!” I said in between each time I tried to pull the pillow away.

“NO!” He fought back.

“YES!” I said as I had grabbed the book pulling one end as he grabbed the other.

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“You know if you don’t give it to me it will rip in half.”

He thought about it for a second before letting go making me fall backwards doing a flip of the bed.

“Fuck Frank!” I screamed out.

“Not my fault you wouldn’t give me back my book.” He said peeking over the edge seeing me in a bundle.

I gently got up opening the book up.

“Do all 5 of you boys have books like this or something?” I asked sarcastically.

He turned away blushing.

“Shit! You do!”

“I’ll admit it we all do I have one of Emily, Mikey has one of Corrine, Bob has one of Rachel, Ray of Christa and I take it you’ve already seen Gerard’s?” I wondered if he had one of Jamia? The same as Mikey with Alicia?

“Yep I have.” I sighed.

Silence filled the air as I stared at a picture of him and Emily that had been taken on our prom night.

“So you ready to check out that room?” He spoke up.

“Yeah.” I said smiling as we both got up and went to find the room.

~TIME ELAPSE~

“You know what!” Frank said as we sat on the couch watching a movie that was on.

“What?” I said turning to Frank.

“We need to take you shopping.”

“Yeah I know.” I replied.

“Well we can go shopping tomorrow then; we can look for something for you to wear on Friday for the party also.”

“Fine!” I sighed I really couldn’t be bothered shopping I just wanted a day rest but I guess I would just have to wait till Wednesday.

“Well if we are going shopping we should head to bed then.” Frank said turning of the TV.

“Yeah okay I’m tired anyway.” I said yawning.

We both headed off to bed.

“Goodnight Frankie.” I said hugging him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Goodnight.” He said walking off to his room.

“Frank?”

“Yeah.” He peeked his head back around the corner.

“Thanks again.” I smiled at him.

“No problem.” He smiled back before his head disappeared into his room.

I hopped into bed since I had already had a shower before and drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOPE YOU LIKED

LOVE YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN

THANKS TO AL THE SUBSCRIBERS, READERS AND PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED!

FlirtinXwithXSuicide (Newest reader)
Lucifer's Angel (always has time to comment)
EmMyB (bestie from school lol)
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX (loved her comment about wanting to stab Kate's eyes out and cut up all of her limbs)

Love you!