‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

One Last Kiss...

“…I’ve missed you.” Someone had whispered in my ear.

I turned around and met those two brown eyes.

“BERT!” I squealed out, jumping on him almost knocking him to the ground.

“CHANTELLE!” He squealed back.

“I’ve missed you so fucking much.” I said about to break down into tears.

“Hey don’t cry, you’ll mess up your make-up and we don’t want that happening now do we?” he soothed me.

“No.” I said into his chest.

“Good now let me look at you.” He said pulling away from the hug.

He took a few steps back I must of looked really dorky because from what I could see my feet were facing inwards whilst I was fidgeting with my fingers.

“You look cute like that.” He laughed to himself.

I looked at him confused.

“When you look or cute and innocent.” He said walking towards me.

“That’s not all I am.” I winked at him giggling.

“Well I still have to find out now don’t I?” he said grinning back showing all his teeth.

We both leant in as both our lips collided in a kiss, it was small and gentle. No tongue!

“When did you get here?” I asked still grinning like an idiot.

“A few minutes ago before I found you, the guys had actually planned us coming down here.” He said.

“Wait! You mean the other’s are here too!” I said with a huge grin now.

“Mmmhmm, and they are just as excited as you are to see you.” He said smiling lacing our fingers together before we walked back off to the group again.

“Hey Bert!” Bob greeted the first one to notice our presence. I swear Bob is psychic or something?

“Hey bro.” Bert said giving him a manly hug.

“So where is the other guys?” Ray asked, talking about Quinn, Jeppha and Dan.

“I don’t know I thought they would have been here.” Bert replied.

“CHANTELLIE!” I heard 3 voices scream before I was tackled too the ground.

“HELLO!” I shouted out.

“We missed you sooo fucking much!” Quinn shouted into my ear.

“Fuck if you did, you wouldn’t be trying to make me go deaf.”

“Sorry, just happy to see you!” he replied grinning like an idiot.

“Me too.” I said hugging all of them.

“Fuck don’t squish I’m too young too die!” Jeppha and Dan whined.

“Oh shut up!” I jokingly said.

When they eventually all got up off me, everyone was staring at us as if we were crazy.

“What!” I exclaimed.

They all shook their heads before going back to there conversations.

“So how long are you here for?” I asked the guys.

“Just tonight and tomorrow for the wedding then we have to fly back where doing some Christmas shows in New York alongside a few other bands, My Chem were meant to be one but because of the wedding and all.” Quinn answered.

“Oh, isn’t it meant to be the Projekt Revolution?”

“Yeah but they changed the date to late February.” Jeppha replied.

“That’s a bit fucked up if you ask me.” I said with a laugh.

“Well we didn’t ask you did we?” Dan said with a smirk.

“No you may have not but I asked myself ha!” I said pointing at him laughing.

He simply shook his head in disappointment of me.

“SPIN THE BOTTLE!” Frank screeched out over the blasting music and pouring rain coming from outside.

“Truth or dare!” I screamed out before he could mention kiss style, I hated when he chose that.

“Fine!” he pouted.

So that’s how the game went, we had end up doing some pretty stupid dares and told the truth about things people didn’t even know. It had gotten squishier inside since more people had come inside because it was getting colder outside.

“Okay truth or dare Gee?” Mikey asked his brother, the smirk on his face meant he had a dare ready.

“Truth.” Gerard replied I knew it was because he knew Mikey had a plan if he chose dare.

Mikey muttered something to himself before asking Gerard, “Okay I want you too tell me what…” Mikey glanced over at me for a quick second before continuing “love means too you!”

“What the fuck type of a question is that?” Frank complained.

“Just let him answer!” Mikey said waiting for Gerard to answer.

“Ummm, well love to me is when…if you were to be truly in love you would be able to feel it in there touch or when you look into there eyes you feel butterflies in your stomach.” Gerard answered truthfully looking at me avoiding everyone else “You would know that you would do anything for them because you love them that much that you would give your life for them you would worry about them every night when you go to bed or if they were to cry you would cry, if they were to get lost you would go find them, if they were to run you would run after them. They would be the only one that could make you smile, even in the worst times or just to hear there voice would make you feel happy, if they were to leave you, you would completely break down like there would be no purpose of living anymore because to you they were your life they were what you breathed in everyday and night…and that’s what love is too me.” He explained turning his gaze back to Mikey.

“Thank you Gerard for that boring talk.” Mikey jokingly said earning a slap on the arm from everyone.

I sat there staring into Gerard’s eyes because what he had said was the same thing he had said to me that night.

I excused myself from the group and got up.

“Are you alright babe?” Bert asked me about to get up.

“Yeah I’m fine you stay here I just need some air.” I replied with a reassuring smile.

I walked outside into the cold air, I hugged Gerard’s jacket closer still able to smell the same scent.

I walked over to the grass and lay down looking up to the stars.

“Mom, if you can hear me can you tell me what to do because I think I messed everything up, do you think I should have stayed in New York? No what am I saying I probably would be dead by now but now that I’m back here everyone’s in danger what happens if I were to run away? Just like getaway from here go somewhere far…But I cant I promised everyone I would stay…Ugh! It’s just so hard! I’m so confused.” I groaned, placing my arm over my face.

“You won’t get an answer.” Someone spoke making me jump.

“Shit!”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean too.” Gerard chuckling slightly lying down next to me.

“It’s fine.” I replied laying both my hands on my stomach.

“I use too talk, to grandma, but now I don’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because I have you too talk too.” He turned towards me lying on his side now.

“Not all the time you do.” I replied turning my gaze back to the sky.

“What you said before about leaving you aren’t…are you?” he replied with desperation in his voice.

“No, I made a promise and I’m going to keep that.” I truthfully replied.

“Good.” He said gently touching my arm sending fireworks up in my body.

I tried to think of something to getaway from his touch when I got it.

“TAG YOUR IT!” I squealed before getting up.

“Why am I always it?” he groaned.

“Because I hate being it.”

“I do too.”

“Well your it now.”

“I’m so going to get you for that.” He said chasing me around the yard.

I kept running around and circles getting me real dizzy but he was on my tail so I kept running till I ended up tripping over because of my dizziness, he ended up falling on top of me not seeing me in the dark.

“Fuck Gerard did you have too land on me?” I groaned.

“Sorry.” He replied chuckling.

His eyes were up to eye level with me I could tell what was about to happen and I didn’t know what to do he had me stuck to the ground.

He ran his thumb over my lips tracing it before his hand gently touched my cheek sending shivers up my body.

We had both leant in and…
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to everyone hope you liked!

sorry for living it on a cliffhanger

thanks to my commenters

EmMyB
FlirtinXwithXSuicide
Lucifer's Angel
New Ger-Z.
blackmcr
xx-mychemicalSUICIDE
RIOT!xoxoSCARG33
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX

love all of you!