‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

A little Piece Of Heaven...

The next morning I awoke to the bright sun shining onto my skin warming me up almost instantly, but I distinctly remembered closing those curtains last night before hopping into bed.

“Rise and shine gorgeous, the earth says hello.” Frank announced pulling off my covers.

“Ugh! Frank it’s too early on a Saturday morning for you too be all high!” I groaned, pulling my covers back up over my head.

“But you have too it’s a very important day today!” Frank cheerfully said.

“And why might that be?” My voice mumbled from underneath the covers.

“Because…From what I remember your ex’s wedding is today otherwise known as…”

“Gerard. Ugh! What time is it?” I muttered.

“Right now it is 11 o’clock on the hickory dickory clock.” He replied, I could hear the jump in his voice.

“Shit! The wedding is at 4. Why didn’t you wake me up before?” I groaned again.

“You looked so peaceful when you slept.” He pouted.

“Whatever, the girls wanted too meet up at the mall at around 11:30 to get the dresses.”

“Well will driving you too the mall make it up too you?” he asked like a 5 year old. See this is what I have had too put up with for the past 5 days or so.

“Yes, Frankie it will.” I sighed before getting out of bed.

“Okay goodie.”

“Your such a goodie two shoe idiot loser.” I said.

“What the fuck?”

“Don’t worry just go make me coffee.” I demanded.

“Yes ma’am.” He saluted before heading downstairs.

I laughed at his immaturity.

I quickly got changed into some decent clothes applying some eyeliner and mascara before heading downstairs to the kitchen where Linda was making some breakfast, I don’t know why but I had this weird bad feeling about today, but I shrugged it off and walked over towards the table.

“Morning dear.” Linda greeted me with a warm smile.

“Morning Mrs.Ie-Linda.” I corrected.

“Have a good sleep last night?” she asked.

“Yes I did, till this one;” I motioned towards Frank who came into the kitchen with a smile now replaced with a smirk knowing what were talking about “Came in the room and woke me up.”

“You can’t leave people alone Frank can you?” Linda looked at Frank who just grinned some more.

“Well dear it’s 10 past 11 now so you better eat up so Frank can drop you off.” She motioned towards both of us before Frank walked over with my coffee in his hand.

“Yes ma’am.” We both saluted before digging in.

By the time I had finished it was 20 past Frank was already on his second plate.

“Frank I’ve got to go now you can eat when we get back.” I pleaded.

“Fine.” He sighed food still in his mouth.

I dragged him out the door before he could object.

The drive to the mall Frank would never shut up he was either trying to piss me off or he was just trying too make a point about how people need to be more like him, after Frank waved out to some random guy on the street and waved to him getting the finger from him.

“Frank I totally agree with you but now is not the time to talk about that.” I sighed running a hand through my hair.

“But still I mean if some guy were too wave at you, you would at least be polite enough to wave back and not give him the finger wouldn’t you?” Frank also sighed frustrated with his solution to being happy.

“We’re here!” I squealed happy to finally reach the destination.

“Okay so what’s happening afterwards?” he questioned.

“Well I think the girls wanted to go look for some shoes then I think we are sticking to the plan!” I reasoned.

“What the fuck is the plan?” Frank countered back.

“Weren’t you paying attention that night?” I asked he simply looked down meaning he didn’t.

“Well, the girls and I are meant to be going over your place to get ready then we drive to the place where the wedding is at.” I said flatly. “This means you Frankie-O have to go clean the place up before about 12:30.” I stated

“Shit! I got to go then!” he hurried me out of the car.

I waved him goodbye and then was off to find the girls at the shop we were buying our dresses.

“Chantelle!” Eliza exclaimed running up to me and hugging me taking me by surprise.

“Eliza!” I tried to act just as enthusiastic as she was but of course failing miserably.

“You were the last one, okay girls we all need to get our dresses then we need to find our shoes.” Eliza stated.

“But how are we meant to carry our dresses around aren’t we meant to get them last?” I queered.

“Ah, yes I forgot about that there will be a car picking up our dresses to drop them of at the house, okay everyone I need you too run off and find some shoes meet back here at quarter to 12 okay?” Eliza ordered.

“Okay.” Everyone mumbled back besides Eliza’s over excited friends who were nodding there heads vigorously.

“See you in 15 minutes then!” Eliza said before everyone scampered out the shop, I caught up with the girls.

“Hey, you got here late.” Corrine said.

“Yeah blame it on Frank.” I accused.

“What did he do now?” Jamia asked sighing.

“He just took his time eating his breakfast.” I simply stated.

“He’s like that.” She replied.

“Does this shop look alright?” Emily interjected.

I turned towards where she was looking at a shop that had the perfect shoes I needed on display.

“Good enough for me.” Everyone else replied as I ran inside to claim those shoes before anyone else could.

“Find a pair?” Rachel smirked.

“Yep there perfect they go with my dress.” I pointed out also noticing that they had a heel that wasn’t too big.

“Well now you can help the rest of us!” Christa exclaimed who was looking at a pair of turquoise high heels.

“Fine.” I sighed running off to help Christa.

Once we had all brought a pair of shoes we met back up at the dress shop, arriving at the same time everyone else did.

Eliza had then instructed us too find our dresses on the rack that was brought out for us to get our dresses off she had already sent her’s back to the house.

The girls and I waited till the rest of the bitching and scratching had stopped to grab our dresses.

“I think that’s all we need, but before we go does anyone need anything else?” Eliza asked.

“Make-up?” Hannah asked.

“Oh god! We need that, okay for those who don’t need anything there is a car waiting on the main road one too put our dresses and shoes and the other car is for us too drive back in. For those who don’t need it just tell the driver to drop you off first then come back.” Eliza said stressing out.

Or not! I thought to myself, I imagined what it would be like if we were to leave the girls here and go to the wedding ourselves, they would have to cancel it!

But I could never do something like that I was to much of a softy.

So the girls and I didn’t need any make-up eyeliner, mascara and a hint of lip-gloss was enough for us.

We all placed our dresses and shoes in the car and hopped into the other one.

Arriving at our destination we thanked the driver, grabbing our dress and our shoes heading inside where both Linda and Donna were waiting for us.

“Oh girls you’re here!” Donna exclaimed.

“But where are the others?” Linda questioned looking behind us too try and see them.

“We left them on the side of the road in the middle of the road!” I joked.

“I wish.” Donna whispered.

She really did hate Eliza?

“Okay everyone upstairs to get changed.” Linda ushered us upstairs.

We all got changed in the spare room since all the other rooms Linda didn’t want to have too clean up.

“So do you think the bride will be late for her own wedding?” Corrine joked.

“Probably, I mean from what I remember it would take her nearly 2 hours just too find the right shade but then she would remember she had forgotten something and would have too go back and get whatever else she needed.” I answered.

“So are we all ready?” Jamia asked zipping up her dress.

“Yep.” I replied slipping into my shoes to get use to them.

“What the fuck are you wearing?” I yelled at Emily and Corrine.

“What?” They both said looking up at me.

“Don’t you understand what no dark colors meaning black or dark green?” I questioned.

“Well some people don’t follow by the rules.” Emily stated.

“But she expects us too be wearing bright and prettiful colors!” I defended even though I hated bright and prettiful colors.

“Em and I don’t follow expectations especially hers besides she should be glad I’m not wearing a fucking suit it was either that or this.” Corrine exclaimed flattening out her dress.

I couldn’t fight back with that she was right!

“Whatever just hurry up and put some make-up on!” I ordered pushing everyone into the bathroom.

I started to apply my eyeliner and mascara when I got up too my lip-gloss there was a knock at the door.

I went to answer it since I was the only one almost finished.

“Oh hello.” I said surprised to see him at the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooo who is it? who do you think!!!

thanks to everyone

especially these pplz i love you all

FlirtinXwithXSuicide
EmMyB
New Ger-Z.
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
Lucifer's Angel
RIOT!xoxoSCARG33

i love you all heapz!