‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

The Last Night..

“Oh hello.” I said surprise to see him at the door.

“Uh hi I know this maybe a bad time but…” He had finished mid-sentence looking straight past me and over my shoulder.

I turned around to see Corrine there looking towards him.

“Uh-Mikey what is it you wanted?” I snapped him out of his daze.

“J-Just that Gerard wants to speak to you.” He stammered with his words.

“O-kay.” I said unsure of why he wanted to.

“You look…beautiful Corrine.” Mikey smiled towards her making her blush.

I remember as if it was yesterday when they had first met when Tristan was here…

“Come on Mikey.” I informed him before pulling him out the door with me.

“What’s wrong?” he asked seeing me almost in tears.

“Nothing, what did Gerard want me for?” I said changing the subject.

“Just too talk, he seemed pretty happy after last night…and I know why.” Mikey smirked.

Why the fuck was he smirking after his brother seemed happy after last night?

“Why?.” I pried as we reached outside.

“Oh! No reason just a little secret that involve a happening of two people named Chantelle and Gerard…” He still had that fucking smirk on his face.

“Oh god! Please don’t tell me…You saw it didn’t you?...Fuck!” I sighed.

“Don’t kill yourself about it I really didn’t care, and I could tell he didn’t either after the uhhh mark you left last night.” He said sheepishly.

“Fuck! Wait that means he left one on me!” I tried to look at where he did such wonders on last night but couldn’t see my neck.

“You can see it but only if you put your hair behind your shoulder.” Mikey pointed out as we reached the house.

“Well good.” I sighed in relief as we walked into the house were people were frantically running around.

“He’s up in his room!” Mikey said grinning.

I slowly walked down to his room pulling my hair back in front of my shoulder and entered his room.

“Knock knock.” I imitated.

“Oh hey.” He replied simply from in the bathroom.

“How’s the groom going?” I asked.

“He’s fine but he needs some help.” He called back out.

I walked into the bathroom to see him with his suit on but his jacket and tie undone.

“Help?” he asked.

I sighed walking over to him and doing his tie up.

“So is this why you needed me?” I pried.

“No and yes because if I asked one of the guys to help me they wouldn’t have helped me.”

“And no?” I asked after he had answered yes.

“I needed to talk to you about last night.” He said as I almost finished tying up his tie.

“I’m all ears.” I stated stopping from tying.

“Ummm, well I know I’m just going to come out with it…Last night was one of the best nights of my life. I know that I am getting married in less then 12 hours but it was no doubt. Not only did I feel the fireworks with you but I got the proof too.” He chuckled too himself showing me the mark I had left.

“Oh god.”

“Don’t worry though my hair is long enough to hide it, thank god for that but I know you felt it too and I just felt like I should tell you that I know I should be sorry about last night but I’m not.” He sweetly said.

“Well I do agree with you last night I did feel the fireworks and I do have the proof too.” I said pulling back my hair showing him the mark he had left.

“But I am sorry because at least one of us has to take the blame.” I said sheepishly before going back to doing up his tie.

“Okay well as long as we’ve talked now.”

“Yep.” I said finishing up his tie.

“Is that too loose?” I asked unsure.

His hand made contact with mine sending those tingly feelings all throughout my body, I looked up into his eyes and knew that he had felt it too.

“It’s not tight enough.” He swallowed before pulling it up along with my hand as it gently brushed his cheek.

I pulled away before anything else could happen.

“Well then I should be heading off I’ll see you at the wedding then okay?” I quickly said.

“Yep.” He replied.

“Oh and Chantelle?”

“Yeah?” I said turning around.

“You look beautiful.” He complimented making me blush.

I walked out of his room, upstairs and out the door, I walked back over too Frank’s house counting down the seconds till their wedding.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the delay ever since that new rule came in about if you didn't fix your story up it would be deleted i panicked so yeah

i hope you enjoyed as much as i did writing it!!!

thanx to everyone!

especially to these people!

adrz (newest reader)
BloodLustxPassion (another new reader)
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
FlirtinXwithXSuicide
New Ger-Z.
October-Iero
Lucifer's Angel
EmMyB
RIOT!xoxoSCARG33

love you all!!!