‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Let's Get Married...

“Are you girls ready?” Linda called out from downstairs.

“Almost.” Eliza called back.

Of course we were ready! We were just waiting for Eliza, Kate (who was still sending me deathly glares every now and then) and the brides friends as the girls and I waited for them, Eliza who wanted us all too go downstairs altogether.

When they were finally done we headed downstairs altogether Eliza was wearing a pair of slacks and a shirt since she was getting changed at the church which I had only just been told where the wedding was at.

Every now and then I would notice Eliza staring at Corrine and Emily’s dress in disgust, which was quite funny too me.

“Okay is everyone ready now?” Linda called out once again.

“Yup!” Eliza replied.

“Okay we have another hour to get you all in the car and to the church.” Donna added as we all walked downstairs.

“You girls look wonderful.” Donna and Linda both exclaimed.

“Thank you.” We all replied.

“Okay, before we go there isn’t enough room in the car so we have to make 3 trips we could try and make 2 but it would mean you would have to squish up and I’m pretty sure you girls don’t want that.” Donna explained Gerard stole his mom’s car to get there meaning we had to squish into Linda’s small automobile.

“That’s fine.” We all agreed.

The first lot of people would be Eliza, Donna and her 3 friends then Corrine, Emily and her other 4 friends with Linda driving each time, we had an argument about who was going to go by themselves when I had stepped in saying I would go last, by myself.

“See you when you get there.” Corrine and Emily called out as the second lot were about to leave.

“Bye guys!” I replied back waving them off down the street.

I walked back into the house sighing.

Today was the day, today was the day Gerard would finally be getting married.

I waited silently in the house waiting for Linda’s car too come back when I saw another car park up in the drive way when I see 5 familiar faces pop out of the car and I can tell you they weren’t Gerard, Bob, Frank, Mikey and Ray. I guess my bad feeling really was a bad thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short i know so i might update again!

thanks to everyone

commenters

XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX (this chick sends me some funny comments)
New Ger-Z. (best stories love them)
Lucifer's Angel (always comments!)
EmMyB (bestie from school well one of them)
FlirtinXwithXSuicide (always has time to comment me)

thank you all!