‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Life I Left Behind...

“How could you?” I hissed, as they both pulled away they were both making out, it was disgusting.

“It’s not what it looks like.” He said moving closer to me.

“Fuck! I can’t believe she went out with a bastard like you.”

“What the fuck are you on about you’re the one who cancelled your wedding confessing your feelings about how you truly feel to my girlfriend.” Bert pointed out.

“Well she wasn’t here, and besides I really doubt she will be your girlfriend after she finds out what you were just doing.”

“You wouldn’t dare?” he glared at me.

“Nope but I’m pretty sure Frank will when he finds out that you were sucking his girlfriends face off with your hand up her fucking top!”

“Jamia?” Frank’s whispered, you could hear the hurt in his voice.

“I’m sorry baby I didn’t mean too.” She said moving towards Frank.

“Don’t fucking touch me! You-You slut!” Frank hissed walking off as she followed after him apologizing.

“Please don’t tell Chantelle!” Bert begged me.

“She needs to know the truth.”

“B-But I love her.”

“Well she doesn’t love you.” I said walking off.

“You fucking bastard!” he yelled before lunging forward, turning me around as his fist connecting with my jaw.

After his fist had connected with my jaw, I had it, I punched him across the jaw, as he went to punch me again but I quickly dodged it.

He was about to punch again but everyone seemed to have noticed our brawl that was going on and came over towards us pulling us away.

“You’re so useless Gerard, no wonder why she dumped your sorry ass.”

“Well who’s being dumped now?” I questioned walking off Mikey still holding onto me.

“Gerard, we’ve got to get to the hospital now don’t worry about him, Chantelle is hurt.” Mikey explained.

“What! Why the fuck didn’t anybody tell me this before?” I quickened my pace towards the car.

“Because you ran out before we could explain.”

“Do you know what happened?” I asked panicking as we both hopped into the car.

“No, she just told us to get there now, everyone else is still figuring out how they are getting there.”

“Fuck!”

“You don’t think it has to do with her dad do you?” Mikey questioned.

“I’m not sure but from what she has told me one of her dad’s friend, Trevor ran into her.”

“Shit! That make’s things worse.” He exclaimed as we got nearer to the hospital.

When we did reach the hospital Mikey said he would find a car park, so I hopped out of the car as he hopped into the driver’s seat. I ran up to the reception desk.

“Hi sir how may I help you?” A very cheerful receptionist lady asked.

“Can you please tell me what room Chantelle Davis is in?” I asked trying to not sound to desperate.

“Sure.” She replied as she starting to type onto the computer “Room 108 the 3rd floor up sir.”

“Thank you.” I stated before running off.

When I reached the 3rd floor I quickly ran down the hallway trying to find room 108. Upon finding it I entered the room to find Linda by her side.

“Is she alright?” I croaked on my words, she looked terrible, she was covered in bruises and had a bandage wrapped around her head and she wasn’t in her dress anymore I really wanted to see her in her dress.

“Gerard!” Linda said surprised to see me “The doctors said she’s badly injured but she will be okay after she heals up, how did the wedding go?”

“It didn’t work out.”

“What do you mean?”

“We cancelled it, well I did.”

“Why?”

“I just…Its hard to explain.”

“Its alright, I understand.” She reassured walking up to me giving me a hug, by the looks of it Linda didn’t look to well either.

“I’m just going to go get something to eat you don’t mind staying with her?”

“That’s fine.” I reassured giving her one more hug before walking over to the spare chair that was there, I really wanted to find out what happened but I’m pretty sure that Linda just wanted a break first.

Just looking at her made me want to break down but I had to stay strong if not for her for myself.

“I’m sorry…” I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t even know what happened.

I looked at her fragile, lifeless hand lying on the side of the bed, I took it in mine, it felt like ice. I felt tears coming to my eyes.

“I remember that day I brought you to this hospital, that was the day I fell in love with you. Do you remember? I was telling you about it. I was so worried about you, that was just after you lost Tristen I knew how much he meant to you I just hated him I was so jealous because he had you…the one I wanted. Of course I was devastated when he…died, but I was worrying about you, how you were coping and that if you were alright at home.” I sobbed looking at her lifeless body, the only noise coming from the beeping sound of the machine and my sobbing.

“Do you remember our prom? I remember when we were dancing; it felt as if no one else were there but us. You looked so beautiful in your black and red dress; you know I used that idea for the Helena video clip I was thinking of you that day along with grandma, wondering where you were. If you were okay? Did you miss me? I missed you like crazy.” I looked up at her again, I felt so useless.

“The one song that I remember being stuck in my head when you were gone was our prom song; I really loved that song it was one of the first proper songs we had danced too. That song meant a lot to me and still does because everything I do I do it for you, I know its true I am one of those romantic type guys…but that was only for you. I remember when I had gotten home mom came up to me straight away asking me how it went? Did we kiss? She was going crazy. But I knew you were her favorite, out of all the girls I went out with you were the one she absolutely loved and I know why.”

“Because you were the only one who gave me that tingly feeling if I were to touch your hand or look in your eyes, you would give me butterflies in the pit of my stomach, I knew that I would do anything for you because I loved you that much that I would have died for you.”

“I would worry about you every night and day before I would go to bed if you were to cry I would cry, if you were to get lost I would come find you if you were to run I would be right behind you running away with you. You were the only one who could make me smile even on the worst days. If I were to just hear your voice it would make everything all better. When I had you in my arms it felt as if the whole world disappeared and she knew that, she really did like you but of course she would you’re perfect but you just don’t seem to accept that, because you are perfect to your own perfection.” I continued smiling up at her.

“When you left I completely broke down, I felt as if there were not purpose to live anymore because you were my life you were what I breathed in everyday and night because I had loved you that much I would do all of that for you I would have died for you…and still will because that’s what love means to me, I-I love you Chantelle.” I sobbed onto her bed sheets my hand still entwined with hers.

“I’m sorry I should have been there. You don’t deserve this Chantelle, I should have been their by your side to protect you.” I cried onto the bed sheets even harder.

Then I felt it, I felt her hand move. My head shot up.

“Chantelle can you hear me? Chantelle?”

“Mmmm.” She mumbled moving a bit her eyes not opening yet.

“Chantelle it’s me, Gerard can you hear me? Open your eyes please.” I begged.

She opened her eyes slowly, she squinted at first to see who I was but when she finally caught on she did something I wasn’t expecting.

She screamed.

“Shhh its alright I’m here there not going to hurt you anymore.” I cooed about to pull her into a hug but she pulled away.

“I know I should have been there for you but I wasn’t and I’m sorry you can hate me all you want but please just say something. Anything!” I pleaded.

“Who are you?” She whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to everyone

hope you like it well more like hate it but aniwayz....BRING ON THE CRITISM

thanks to commenters

FlirtinXwithXSuicide
New Ger-Z.
Lucifer's Angel
XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
EmMyB

love you guys!