‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Everything I Do, I Do It For You...

We both walked in not sure of what to expect.

“Hi Linda and…Jared?”

“Gerard.” I corrected her.

“Sweetie, don’t you remember Gerard?” Linda questioned.

“No.”

“She remembers everyone but you Gee, she knows where in a band but she thought that Frank sang.” Mikey explained.

At least she remembers about her life.

I simply nodded looking down at my feet.

“I’m sorry about before…Jared?”

“Gerard.” I corrected her, making me slightly chuckle about how she was forgetting my name.

“Gerard, I didn’t mean to have a go at you it was just that I didn’t know who you were, and you kind of scared me that’s all.” She said just as the same doctor walked in, probably from Linda’s threat.

“Hello Chantelle, how you feeling? I see you have some visitors here.” The smiling doctor said, and from what I could tell Chantelle didn’t like him one bit.

“I’m fine and yes these are my friends.” Chantelle pointed out as if he had no idea what friends were.

“Okay, now I’m going to need to do some tests on you so your friends might want to wait outside.” He said holding up a needle, I started to feel numb.

“Come on Gee.” Mikey pulled me out the door.

Linda had walked off to call the others.

“Bro, are you alright?” He asked as we sat down outside the door on the seat talking, Linda had gone off to ring the other’s and find out where they were since it was now 6:30, 30 minutes after I had gotten here.

“Yeah I’m fine.” I lied and of course he could tell, he was my brother.

“I know your lying.” He replied.

“Yeah I know I’m lying too.”

“I really am sorry bro.”

“Its alright.” I reassured.

“Ummm, boys?” Linda said.

“Yes.” We both replied in unison.

“I talked with everyone else, they all decided to go home, they wanted you two to talk things through but they’ll be coming tomorrow, now that they know what happened. They wanted to visit but thought she needed her rest.”

“Okay, thanks Linda.”

“I’ll see you boy’s tomorrow it’s getting late, I should probably go check up on Frank too.” She added kissing us both on the head before walking off.

There was silence.

“I heard you talking to her.”

“What?”

“I heard you talking to Chantelle and what you were saying to her just after you ran into me.”

“Oh. It won’t mean anything to her now she doesn’t remember who I am.” I sighed before putting my head in my hands.

“What happens if she never remembers who I am? What will happen then? Will I be just a missing puzzle to her then?”

“No of course not Gee, don’t think like that, its probably just temporary and besides you’ve got us to remind her of who you are.” He assured before putting his arm around my shoulders.

“Thanks Mikes.”

“No problem that’s what brothers are for.” He said smiling as his glasses sparkled in the light.

It felt like hours before the doctor walked out…

“Well then, we did some tests and a few scans.”

“And?” I urged getting impatient.

“From what we could she was badly injured, the bruises and cuts she has are pretty bad.”

“What about her not remembering?” I asked hating this doctor already.

“Ah yes! We weren’t expecting that but the good news is it will only be temporary but she will slowly remember things.”

“And the bad news?” Mikey asked.

“The bad news is that the blow to her head and the bruises means we will have to keep her here for a few weeks she had lost quite a lot of blood and the police will be in tomorrow to ask further questions, but we were looking at the tests from her brain scans.”

“And?” I urged him on.

“You said you were the only one she forgot am I correct?”

“Yes.”

“Well from what we can tell she has lacunar amnesia.”

We both looked at him confused.

“It is when someone forgets one whole part of their lives, in her case you, this mainly happens if that one thing that is forgotten is a very either very important or they love it dearly and with Ms. Davis you must have been that very important aspect in her life that she loved.”

“She must have really loved you, she is lucky to have you.” He replied with a smile.

“But we aren’t even-”

“I’ll be back to check up on her later.” He said before walking off.

“Together…” I finished my sentence.

“She’s lucky to have you.” Mikey mimicked the doctor.

“Shut up!” I jokingly said punching him on the arm lightly.

“You should go talk to her.” Mikey pried.

“I’ll let her rest.”

“No, go talk to her she’s awake now tell her what you were saying before.” Mikey smirked.

“Fuck no! She doesn’t even remember who I am.”

“Your point is.”

“Fine, I’ll talk to her but that’s it.” I defeatedly said getting up about to walk into the room.

“I’ll see you later I better go home now with Linda.”

“Okay bro.”

“Good luck.” He said before running off.

I walked into the room, to see Chantelle picking at her black nail polish she must have put on for the wedding.

“Oh hey…Jared?”

“Gerard.” I informed her.

“I got to remember that.” She giggled softly.

“What’s wrong?” She turned towards me. Even after her forgetting her memory she could still tell there was something wrong with me.

“About before I really didn’t mean too scare you or anything and I’m really sorry about that.”

“It’s fine…So how exactly do I know you?”

“We were just really good friends, we’ve known each other since we could walk! From what I could remember.”

“Oh.” She replied. She looked like she was trying to remember.

“We went to the same high school as each other ummm…”

Think Gerard! Think!

“Did we by any chance date?”

“Yeah we did during our last year of high school.” I smiled remembering when we were together.

“Oh, if you don’t mind me asking what happened to…us?”

“It’s a long story…” I said as she sat up cross legged on the bed, I sat next to her on the bed.

“You don’t have to tell me it all.”

“Okay…”

Hopefully this will help her remember me.

“The night before you left I had…proposed to you-”

“Wouldn’t we have been 17 or 18 then?”

“Yeah we were but the thing was that I worried about you being at home, your dad beat and raped you so I thought that if we got married we could run away together.” I looked up to meet her eyes, I could tell she remembered what her dad did to her by the tears that were at the brim of her eyes.

“The next day you rang me up saying that you needed to meet me at your favorite beach, so I met you there and next thing I know your telling me your leaving.” I continued as tears had left both of our eyes.

“You came by the house later to tell everyone else that you were leaving then you tried to apologize to me but I was being a big sook.”

“After you had left the house I drove down to the airport and the first plane I saw that was boarding was New York so I ran to that terminal but by the time I got there you had already boarded the plane so I ran towards the window and watched you leave, I must of looked like a total idiot doing star jumps yelling out ‘Chantelle! Chantelle!’ but of course you didn’t hear me but I think you saw me it was hard to say…and then you left.”

“About 9 years later you came back here to New Jersey and things just happened from there.” I stated sniffling wiping away the remaining tears on my face.

“You know I didn’t ask you to tell me the whole story.” She said laughing slightly.

“Yeah I know but I thought it might of helped, but I take it, it didn’t.”

“Nope. So I have been meaning to ask why are you wearing a suit.”

“My wedding was today.”

“Oh, well then shouldn’t you be on your honey moon or something?”

“It was cancelled.” I simply stated.

“Why?” She asked.

“She wasn’t the one I loved.”

“Then who is?” She said.

“Just this girl.” I said.

“Oh.” She replied with a yawn knowing to stop there.

“Are you tired?” I asked.

“Yeah sort of you can go home if you want to.”

“Nah, its fine I’ll wait till you go to sleep.” I assured with a warm smile.

“Okay.” She said lying back down, her eyes slowly drooping till she eventually drifted off to sleep.

I watched her as she fell asleep.

I thought about today’s events about how I had just cancelled my wedding with Eliza confessing about who I truly did love only too find out she didn’t even remember me.

Everything I did was because of her, but now its as if I didn’t even exist.

I fell asleep that night my head resting on my arms one hand entwined with hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU EVERYONE

AND WHAT WILL MAKE ME EVEN MORE HAPPIER IS IF I REACHED 200 COMMENTS OR AN EXTRA STAR EITHER ONE!

THESE LOVELY PEOPLE ARE SPEICAL TO MY BLACK LITTLE HEART!!

XxHeavenxXHelpXxUsxX
EmMyB
Lucifer's Angel
October-Iero
New Ger-Z.
FlirtinXwithXSuicide
RIOT!xoxoSCARG33

HOLIDAYS ARE HERE SO MORE UPDATES!!!
XD