‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Worthless.

**GERARD’S POV**

“Wake up Gerard.”

I peeked through my mop of hair and groaned.

The sun was blinding.

“Fuck off!”

“Come on everyone’s upstairs and mom wants you up.”

“Fuck off Mikey.” I growled, turning over in my bed.

He sighed before speaking.

“You can’t stay locked in you’re room all day, its Christmas, you better not be like this on tour.”

“And what the fuck are you going to do about it, if I am?” I snapped at him, sitting up in bed now.

He didn’t reply.

“You don’t know what it is like to be heart broken, Mikey, I loved her.” Using the past tense made me cringe.

“What do you mean…Loved?” He spoke, using his words wisely, sitting down on the bed at my feet.

“I don’t know…I’m just so confused. I want her but then I don’t, because she’s right, she deserves someone better, someone that will look after, someone that will tell her how he feels, someone that isn’t me.” I explained.

“How can you think that Gerard? You are exactly what she wants, you are exactly what she needs right now, and here you are moping about her as if she has died.”

“Don’t say that!” I yelled at him.

“Well why shouldn’t I, it’s exactly what you are doing, if you don’t want me to fucking say it, don’t act it.” He growled back before storming out of the room.

I can’t help it. I thought to myself, before breaking down into tears.

I really was worthless.
I wasn’t worth anything.
I didn’t deserve to live.

I walked into my bathroom looking for one of my very few old friends.

**CHANTELLE’S POV**

The whole night, I was thinking of how stupid I was that I should go back and hope that he will forgive me.

But I couldn’t, I had to stick to what I was meant to do.

Keep him safe.

I regretted every second of away from him.

And I hadn’t even said those 3 words and I felt as if we were married.

I felt my phone ringing, I didn’t want to answer it, but I was getting fed up with whoever was ringing me. It was the 3rd time they’ve tried to ring.

I pulled my phone out and answered.

“What?” I snapped.

“Chantelle! You need to get here now please!” Mikey’s voice pleaded, his voice breaking on the last word.

“Why?”

“No time to explain, just get here now!” I could hear everyone arguing in the background.

“What’s going on?” I asked again.

“Just get here now!” He shouted, before hanging up.

What was going on?
What was all the commotion about?
Why did they need me?

“Fuck.”

There’s only one reason why they would need me…Gerard.

I shot up from where I was sitting and ran.

What happens if he had done something stupid?
Well, whatever the fuck was going on, I knew I would be too late.

**MIKEY’S POV**

“Gerard open the door!” I shouted out for the 5th time.

No answer.

“Please Gee, don’t do this, please, it’s Christmas.”

No answer.

“Gerard open this fucking door!” I snapped, getting frustrated.

He couldn’t do this to us, not now.

“Donna, it’s alright, he’s going to be fine.” Dad was trying to soothe mom, who was sobbing on one of the steps.

“My baby.” She would say over and over again.

What had Chantelle done?

I did the only thing I could do.

“Step back everyone.” I spoke, not caring who it was.

I took a few steps back, before I ran into the door, knocking it down in one go.

“Gerard?” I looked around franticly.

“He’s not here.” Frank was the first one to speak.

“He’s in the bathroom.” I said more to myself.

I walked over to the bathroom and knocked.

“G-Gerard?” My voice began to break.

No reply.

“Please Gerard, I need you, we need you, don’t do this to us, not to mom, not to dad, please just…Don’t do this again. Not after the first time. You know how you asked me if I knew what it was felt like to be heartbroken. Well I have, it was horrible, I lost the only girl I have ever loved, I was stupid to let her go like that, so don’t you go saying that I don’t know what it’s like to be heartbroken because I know how exactly feels like-”

“What’s...wrong?” Chantelle spoke between deep breaths.

It looked as if she had run 5km; she was panting heavily and wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

No one answered, they were too busy sobbing or angry with her for what she had caused.

“Can everyone please leave for a second.” I spoke.

Everyone soon left, leaving Chantelle and me.

“You need to talk to him.” I said before leaving her alone.

I was to furious to even look her in the eye.

**CHANTELLE’S POV**

“Gerard?”

No answer.

“I’m really sorry…But you need to understand that I have to do this, I-I can’t explain to you why, but just please try to understand. Y-You don’t know how much this is hurting me, but just please don’t do anything stupid, don’t do this to them, they don’t need this, not from you. They love you; they’re your family for fuck’s sake Gerard!” I shouted out, through tears, sliding down the bathroom door.

“I love you! Don’t you see that, I love you! I want you, I do, but you don’t know half the pain I’m going through, all my life it’s been pain, I’ve only ever had bad luck, especially with you everything good always turns bad, all I ever wanted was to be happy with you, but I can’t be happy with you when you’re hiding your fucking self in the fucking bathroom.” I sobbed, getting up from where I was sitting.

“Gerard?” I looked at the door knob, and turned it.

Surprisingly enough it turned.

Mikey must’ve not checked it.

I opened the door more and peeked in.

”Mikey, get in here now!” I demanded, falling down on to the bathroom tiles…Crying.

Staring at his lifeless body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama!

Dun, dun, dun!

Sorry for the wait!

And what do you think about a non-fan fiction?

Vampire?
Human?
Animal?

Scatch the last one!

Comments=LOVE!

I got it all planned out now!