‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Forever and Ever...

“Gerard, get the f- back here!” Frank called out.

“Shut up Frank.” Mikey hissed at him.

Everyone’s voice was in the same room now.

All eyes were on me and him.

“Chantelle…” His velvety voice spoke.

I still didn’t look up.

“I-I’m sorry, I never meant to say that to you. I was a jerk, b-but now I know you deserve someone better, someone who will look after you, someone who will love you, someone that isn’t me.” His voice breaking on the last word.

I was shocked, he thought I deserved someone better, I didn’t deserve someone better, I deserved him.

I looked up at him for the first time, he looked a mess.

His newly-dyed black hair was everywhere, his eyes were blood-shot-now filling with tears and his face was paler then before.

“Chantelle?” He said, taking a step forward, stumbling, still unstable.

“Gerard!” I quickly leapt of my chair forward, reaching for him before anyone else could.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have taken anti-depressants, I-I promise I will never do it again, if you promise to never leave me again, I don’t want to ever lose you-” He spoke, as I lay him on my knees.

“Shhh, you shouldn’t have gotten out of bed, you’re not stable Gerard.” I shook my head in disappointed, but I couldn’t hide the smile that was tugging at the side of my lips.

“Miss, we’ll take him from here.” A nurse was hovering over us, I only had just noticed the small amount of audience we had.

“Okay.” I helped him up, before reluctantly handing him over to the nurse.

They started to walk away, before Gerard pulled away from the nurse’s grasp.

“Chantelle?”

“I promise.” I assured, before sitting back down in my seat.

Someone soon joined me.

“Thank you Chantelle, I wasn’t ready for my grandson to join me yet.” A voice, barely above a whisper said.

My head whipped up at the name of grandson.

“Aunty Elena…”

There was no-one.

Donna soon filled the seat next to me.

“Thank you sweetie, I wasn’t ready for my son to leave me.” She used the same words I had just heard.

“No problem.” I replied.

“We’re going to go visit him, he’s supposed to be resting, but he wants to talk to everyone first.”

“Okay.” I said, but didn’t move.

“How are you holding up sweetie?”

“Fine, I guess.”

“We weren’t expecting him to say that, but once he had woken up and knew where he was, he instantly got up from his bed and walked-well more like stumbled-all the way down here, saying he needed to talk to you.”

“Me?”

“Yeah, the nurses were about to put him to sleep, because they thought he was talking gibberish, but I told them to let him be.”

“Well, he was an idiot for doing that.”

“An idiot in love.” I ignored the comment.

“Come on, we’re going up to see him now.” Donald said before everyone got up and followed the leader.

When we reached his room, we found him wide-awake, in the bed, rejecting the shot the nurse was giving him.

“No, I don’t want it-”

“But you have to sir-”

“If I don’t want to, I don’t have to.” He crossed his arms over his chest, like a three year old.

“I will be back later sir.”

“Whore.” Gerard said underneath his breath, but loud enough for her to hear.

“Hi guys!” Gerard greeted, going back to his normal self.

Everyone walked forward, saying hello to him and gave him hugs.

Leaving me at the door.

“Chantelle…” He looked up at me, wearily.

“Come on, coffee’s on me.” Donna spoke up, before everyone silently left, she winked at me before leaving, I couldn’t return the favor.

We didn’t talk for a long time, I could feel his eyes on me-Once again, but I ignored it looking everywhere else.

“I can’t take it anymore!” He spoke filling the silence, making me jump “I need to hear you speak. I’m sorry for doing all of this, putting you through all of this pressure, making you go through this pain and I’m sorry for not telling you about Eliza being pregnant, but I just didn’t want to lose you’re trust. I shouldn’t have OD, that’s one thing I regret doing, but whatever I have done wrong or caused you too hate me so much-”

“Hate you? Why would I hate you? You should be hating me, I was the one that put pressure on you, put you through pain and with Eliza being pregnant is none of my business, you shouldn’t have OD, I understand that but you haven’t done anything wrong and you haven’t lost my trust, because you need my trust and I need yours, you’re my best friend Gerard.” I finished.

“Best friends?” He stuck his hand out.

“Forever.” I stepped forward towards the bed and shook his hand, but he thought otherwise of it, as he crushed me into a hug.

“And ever…” He breathed into my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed.

I acutally thought about starting a couple of stories a while ago, but wasn't sure I could commit!

But now that I have already written about 1-5 stories, well started I was thinking of posting them.

One is related to twilight.

One is to do with quite a lot of sex...Don't ask.

One is one of my old one I had started, someone had been begging me to post it back up!

Lol.

You know who you are.

So if you do want me too, then comment me.

Thanks!