‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Camping.

“Dude I’m so bored.” Frank whined for the 1 millionth time. We all sat around in the ‘Way’s house’ doing absolutely nothing.

“Dude, shut up!” Mikey complained back.

“It’s New Years Day and we’re not doing anything what do you expect me to do?”

“To shut the fuck up!” Bob growled, waking up from his short nap.

Frank shut up immediately

“I’ve got an idea!” Frank squealed.

We all groaned.

“No, it’s a really good idea I swear.”

“Why doesn’t somebody just gag him?” Mikey questioned.

“I’ll be happy to!” Bob smiled gleefully, he was about to get up but Frank started to talk again.

“Why don’t we go camping?”

It wasn’t a bad idea, but considering the weather it really wasn’t.

“The weather isn’t good.”

“Well, why don’t we camp outside.” Mikey sided with him.

“One second your telling him to shut up, next your siding with him you are such a dork Mikes.” Gerard chuckled.

“Leave Mikes alone!” All the girls including me argued back, throwing pillows at him, for a second Gerard had actually looked scared.

“Jeeze, don’t go ganging up on me.” Gerard hid behind the chair.

We all rolled our eyes at his immaturity.

“I say we go camping in the backyard!” Corrine suggested, I caught the small glimpse she shot at Mikey who also blushed even though with the circumstances of him already having a girlfriend it was so cute.

“I’m up for it!” Everyone else chimed in.

“I’m not.” Gerard murmured, though we all heard it.

“Stop your whining Gerard!” We all complained.

So we got to work, grabbing whatever sleeping bags we had, tents, blankets, pillows and anything else we needed.

Since we the cupboards weren’t as full as we had expected them to be, Mikey and Corrine insisted on going out to the shops and buying them.

We all set to work outside in the cold weather, the sky was grey but it didn’t look like it was going to rain tonight…Hopefully.

We had 2 big tents, the two tents fitting 6 in each. We planned who was going to sleep with who.

All 6 of us girls were going to sleep in one and the boys in the other.

Since Frank was the one who had come up with the idea of camping, the boys were forced to put both tents up, which took them nearly 3 hours, so by the time they were finished- Which was amazing that they had actually finished it before the clock struck 6 o’clock.

What did scare me though was the fact that I wasn’t sure if the tent would hold up all night ‘till morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I won't be able to post for a few days I have relatives coming over so I won't be able to sorry.

Second part will updated soon when I can!

Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for the complete shortness!

Oh and I have another story up, it's actually written by my friend but her stories page doesn't work so she asked me to post it up. If you do not like slash then you definitely will not like this!

Thanks for the comments on all my stories!