‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Payback's A Bitch.

**Third POV**

“Alicia-”

“Don’t.” She harshly replied.

Chantelle wasn’t sure what to do, that was until Mikey, Corrine and Gee cam downstairs.

“Alicia, baby what’s wrong?” Mikey cooed.

“What the fuck do you think is wrong!?” She shouted, not caring who heard “I’ve known all along, and you know what? Whilst you two were fucking, I was sleeping around with everyone, including your brother.” Everyone looked over towards Gerard who was looking down at the ground “But he didn’t want to hurt poor little Mikey’s feelings, when all Mikey was doing was hurting Alicia’s! No one cares about Alicia. All I wanted was for you to be truthful and honest to me Mikey.”

“And I tried to Alicia! But I just couldn’t…”

“Couldn’t what Mikey? Couldn’t tell me that you were fucking Corrine behind my back?”

“You already had your suspicions anyway.” Mikey mumbled shamefully.

“Of course I did, but it hurt knowing that you thought it was okay to go fuck behind my back, it would have been easier for you to confront me then having this argument.”

“I’m sorry Ali-”

“No your fucking not! You never gave a fuck about me-”

“Yes I did, I always have. It felt so wrong going behind your back and doing what I did. I always thought about your feelings but I just couldn’t help it-”

“Yes you could have, if you were man enough-if you even are one at all-you would’ve had the guts to tell me that you were.”

“I wanted to so bad Alicia, I did.” Mikey spoke through silent tears.

“Well I’m sorry too Mikey that I have to do this…We’ve over.” Alicia whispered. Everyone could see it was hurting her just as much as Mikey,

“I really am sorry Alicia, I never intended to hurt or tell you in this way.”

“Well I guess you don’t always get what you want huh?” She mumbled more to herself before she looked up at Mikey once more, before leaving.

As Alicia left the house she called up an old friend.

“We’ve got a deal.” She sniffled, knowing that what she was getting involved with was wrong, but she had loved Mikey now all she wanted was to be equal with him.

Payback’s a bitch.’ She thought to herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey it's me, I'm back!

Thanks to all those lovely comments!

They seriously make my day!

And lucylovesmcr I will definitely do what you asked me to do otherwise where would be the fun in that?