‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Only For You.

Mikey had been sulking around the house for the past few days. Corrine has been 100% supportive. Whilst we left the two love birds alone.

Gerard had decided to watch a movie, just the two of us whilst everyone else was doing there own things.

“What movie?” Gerard asked, as he squatted down on the ground next to the television flicking through the movies.

“I don’t know, why the fuck are you asking me?”

“I don’t know, you decided to watch a movie.” He snapped back.

“No, that was you dickhead.”

“Well sorry I’m too good for anyone.”

“Just shut up and put a fucking movie in.” I growled.

“Oooooh, are we growling now?” He purred.

“What the fuck are you Bi-polar or something?”

“Fuck no; I just like seeing you pissed off.” He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at his sly comments.

“That just shows how much of a horny bastard you really are Gerard.”

“Only for you sugar, only for you.” He smirked, before facing his back towards me, putting the movie on.

God, what was up with him, it was like he was…Oh my god, he was flirting with me. Well two can play that game.

After putting the movie in he came and sat down next to me.

I snuggled up next to him.

“Uh, are you alright there?”

“I’m cold, keep me warm Gerard.” I mumbled against his chest, as I felt him shiver.

Only then did I hear the theme music to know what he had put in.

“You can’t be fucking serious?!”

“I am.” He smirked.

“The Nightmare Before Christmas? Didn’t we just watch that last night?”

“Yeah we did, so now we can sing along.”

“Oh god no.” I groaned.

“Can’t we watch something else, like…” I got up from beside Gerard and went to search for a movie “Finding Nemo!” The first movie that caught my eye.

“That’s fucking boring.”

“No it’s not.” I protested “You’re fucking boring.”

“Oh really, well why don’t we make this more fun then.”

“Oh please, what sort of fun could I possibly have with you? Besides rubbing up against Frankie?” I smirked.

“What does Frank have to do with this?”

“Defensive are we?”

“What? No!”

“Can I ask you something Geetard?”

“What might that be?”

“Do you or Frank…Get hard on stage, when you’re rubbing up against each other or sucking each other faces off?”

“What the fuck kind of a question is that?”

“Oh my god! You do too!” I said, before going into a fit of laughter’s.

“No I fucking don’t.”

“Prove it.”

“I don’t fucking need proof, go ask Frank himself…Actually don’t he’ll give you false information.”

“False information like the truth!”

“No, false information like…”

“Like?” I pried.

“Like…Just hurry the fuck up and put the movie on.”

“Fine Geetard.”

“I’m not fucking Geetard-”

“Yes your right, your fucking Frank behind everyone’s back. I should tell everyone that Frerard does exist, they would love that.”

“Your such a bitch.”

“And you are in denial.” I argued back.

Mocking and teasing Gerard was just way too much fun.

“Just fucking play the movie.” He crossed his arms over his chest.

“Awww, is Gerard going to cry? Does he want his mommy?”

“Shut the fuck up.” He looked seriously pissed off now.

I put the movie in and sat back down next to Gerard who was still in the same state.

I lay my head on his shoulder, feeling him tense up then calm down, until he eventually wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“You still cold, sugar?” He purred into my hair.

“Just fine. Actually no I’m not, I am still cold.” I knew that Gerard wouldn’t be so cold after this.

I got up and sat on Gerard’s lap, wrapping my arms around his neck as my legs swung off one side of him.

“Much better.” I mumbled into his neck, feeling him shiver underneath my breath.

I kept shuffling around on his lap, making him feel uncomfortable.

“Stop moving.” He groaned.

“I can’t help it, I’m uncomfortable.” I breathed hotly on purpose in his ear.

That was when I felt, Gerard Little, slowly forming into a bump in his track pants.

I shuffled around once more before he abruptly pushed me off of him rushing of to what I suspected the bathroom to fix up his once little now big problem.

“Fuck you.” He had mumbled just before he had run off.

“Awww…I love you too Gee-Bear!” I called out.

I sat their laughing till he had returned from his fix-up, as he came back red faced either from just jerking off or from the embarrassment.

This was the most fun I had had in days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, I felt that I had to update!

Thanks for waiting though, but you might be waiting just a bit longer since my mum has gone back into hospital with worser conditions so yeah.

But thanks for all the comments, readers, subscribers and that lovely star which I thought would never appear!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes and such and so.

Comments would seriously make my day!