‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Departures & Parties.

~Time elapse, two days before leaving for Projekt Revolution~

“I can’t believe that not long ago, we were learning how to play and now we are fucking playing at Projekt Revolution, I mean like, what the fuck?” Frank happily said.

In fact everyone was happy, surprised and overwhelmed. Especially the boys, I knew it had always been their dream to perform in front of thousands and thousands of people. Just not everyone was going.

“Mikey and Corrine do you have to go on your little holiday, can’t you wait until after?” I whined. I don’t know how I would survive without either of them their.

“You’ll do fine, besides Em is still their and her little…Ahem, short ass friend.” Mikey mumbled.

“Hey, leave my ass alone!” Frank protested.

“Whatever…Dumbass.”

“Little fu-”

“Okay, how about we concentrate on being happy.” Ray suggested.

“No!” Frank and Mikey both screamed out in unison, before glaring back at each other. Even though we all knew they were only playing.

“We should have a small party tonight, besides it’s our second last day here.” Bob pointed out.

“Dude, it’s all we have, party this and party that. We always bring the parties never provide them.” Frank said.

“What the fuck do you mean we bring the parties, but never provide them, we always provide the parties or there would be no parties at all dumbass.”

“God, is it bag the shit out of Frank day today or something?” Frank groaned.

“No, we just like teasing your ass.” Mikey said, as everyone began to laugh, except Frank who of course began to pout.

“Oh please Frank that little pout thing only works on your mom!” Mikey teased.

“God, Mikey you’re such a bitch.” Gerard spoke up for the first time, since everyone had come over.

“That I am Gerard that I am.”

“You haven’t spoken once, this whole entire time, what’s wrong?” I questioned.

“Nothing. Just thinking.” He replied, dully.

“If anything is wrong you can talk to me, since your bitch of a brother is to busy bagging the shit out of Frank.”

“Thanks.” He looked up at me, smiling.

I smiled back at him before turning my attention back to everyone else who was getting bored of Frank’s and Mikey’s dispute.

“Guys.” I said, trying to get everyone’s attention.

“Hello.” I said again, but Frank and Mikey’s dispute was louder then me.

“God, will you two shut up!” Bob growled. They instantly shut up. “Thank you.”

“Okay, thank you Bob now I think we should have a little party, since it is our last night together because the two lover birds over here would like some time alone.” The boys began to whistle. “God, you are so immature, so I think we should hold a party, it doesn’t have to be big and I know it’s,” I checked the clock on the wall “Around four thirty now so if we get some junk food or whatever we can part-ay for the rest of the night!”

“Sounds good to me.” Everyone chimed in, before we all decided on who was going to get what.

Whilst everyone was deciding I decided to talk to Gerard.

“Come on.” I grabbed his hand, dragging him out onto the backyard patio. “Now, sit and talk.”

“What did you want me to talk about?”

“What’s on your mind, you seem to be…A bit distant.”

“I’m just stressing out over the tour thing, Eliza is now coming along because of the whole pregnancy thing and I haven’t seen her for a while so it’s going to be kind of…Weird.”

“You’ll be alright Gerard, what’s she going to do, bite your head of for not sticking around with her for the past few weeks? No, she won’t but her sister would’ve.”

He chuckled lightly, “See there’s that smile.”

“Thanks, you always know how to cheer me up.” He blushed, as I did.

“Well it’s just because I’m that cool.” I joked, laughing.

“Yeah, and I’m superman.”

“Well you are, aren’t you?” I mocked.

“Of course I am and you are my partner in crime, superwoman!” He laughed along.

“Yeah, you wish.” I replied.

“You two are in charge of the junk food.” Mikey said.

“Great.” We both said in unison sighing.

We got up and headed off to the shops.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is a bit boring and sorry I skipped a few months or whatever, but I'm trying to already get them too the PR.

It's taking so long!

But when they do get to PR, things are going to get more interesting!