‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Killing Pillows.

Preparation for the party was done in less than 2 hours, before we were jumping around to the Iron Maiden as it pumped through the speakers.

For once in my life it felt normal, no worries, nothing.

Whilst everyone else was getting smashed or as I had noticed already smashed.

Gerard and I decided to go for a walk, the atmosphere in the house being too hot.

We walked in silence, to God knows where before we ended up at our tree.

We both lay down on the grass staring up into the starry sky.

“I use to come out here almost every night after you…left.” Gerard spoke up.

“Oh.” What was I supposed to say?

“I remember all the looks we received from everyone on that first day we walked into school hand in hand.”

“They were all surprised.” I giggled.

“No, they were all jealous, that I had the prettiest girl in the school.”

“Please, if I were pretty, I would be sleeping with every guy in the school.” I scoffed.

“Really?” Gerard looked over at me leaning on one elbow.

“Fuck no, why?”

“Because I would have been one of those guys.”

“Ha! Unless if I rejected you.”

“And why would you do that? We both know that you want my sexy ass!” His hands started to roam all over his body.

“Oh please.”

“Just like all those screaming fans want my body!”

“They just love who you pretend to be, when in reality you are an arrogant fugly son of a bitch.”

“How dare you say that, Ms. Chantelle! If I am an arrogant, fugly, son of a bitch according to you, then you must be my match!” He laughed.

“The only match you will get is a smelly old bin!”

“Well, if that is so, I am looking right at her!” He chuckled.

“That’s only if she agreed, but she won’t.” I giggled, at the stupid argument we were having.

“Really? Well I guess I am just going to have to convince her.” He smirked moving closer.

I was at loss for words. The closer he got the more I could feel his breath on my face. Making me flush.

“Guys, get your asses in here!” Mikey knocked on the window, who never became too drunk, though always seemed to be struggling to stand up straight.

I looked back at Gerard, but before I could meet his eyes he was standing up.

“Come on.” He held out his hand, as I took it. He helped me up, his hand still loosely around mine as we entered back into the house.

The rest of the night seem to drone on…

~Early the next morning~

I slowly woke up to the sun shining in through the windows.

I groaned, shielding my face from the burning sun.

“Morning.” Someone spoke, startling me. They chuckled.

“God, can you be any more arrogant?” I groaned.

“Sorry, you’re just funny to watch in the morning.”

“Well that explains why you aren’t very entertaining.” I giggled.

“Oh really, watch this.” He all of a sudden stood up and started to shout at the top of his lungs.

“GET UP GUYS! WAKEY WAKEY!”

I started to laugh as Bob woke up instantly death glaring at Gerard. Gerard gulped.

“Now that was entertaining.” I giggled.

Ray grabbed a pillow and threw at Gerard. As everyone began to throw things at Gerard. I laughed even louder as Gerard tried to protect himself from the killing pillows.
♠ ♠ ♠
I APOLOGIZE x1032895748572934857289347590234575739845 THAT-

NUMBER 1: THIS CHAPTER PRETTY MUCH SUCKS!
NUMBER 2: THIS CHAPTER IS TOOOO SHORT!
NUMBER 3: IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET THIS OUT!

I have been so busy...not really

ALSO GERARD IS PREGNANT.......Not really but more of his wife!

But do not think I lost motivation for this story because I haven't I actually have the whole story planned out, from here to the end!

I was more on writer's block, trying to figure out what to write and posting chapters for my other 2 stories.

So I will try to write a chapter tonight and post it tomorrow!

Sorry once again!