‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Truth Or Dare.

After chugging down some breakfast, otherwise known as coffee we all decided to just laze around until about 3 o’clock in the afternoon when Mikey and Corrine decided to jet off to spend some ‘Quality Time’ with each other.

I decided to ask the smooching couple.

“Hey Mikes and Corrine?” I called out, stopping them from their lover’s moment.

“Yeah.” Everyone’s attention seemed to have turned towards our conversation, because no one was paying attention to the shitty food show that was on the TV and no one else was talking.

“What are you going to be doing on your time away?” I asked, knowing it was a stupid question.

“Well, actually we were going to-” Mikey was suddenly cut off.

“Fuck.” Bob answered simply.

“What?!” Mikey squealed.

“It’s true, is it not? What else are you going to be doing?” Bob questioned.

“Dude shut the fuck up already, I don’t need mental pictures of my brother and…” Gerard shivered, meaning he could see them already.

“And you would know that how?” Mikey smartly replied to Bob.

“Because…You…I…You just are!” He folded his arms over his chest.

“Awww Bobbles.” Rachel cooed, hugging him.

“Where are you going anyway?” I asked, ignoring Rachel’s cooing.

“I’m not fucking telling you.” Corrine scoffed.

“Why not?” I groaned.

“Because, then you will be trying to hunt us down.”

“I’m not stupid enough to hunt you down just to get you to come on tour with us.” I laughed.

“Yes you are, you’ll miss me to much!” She giggled.

“Hell no! No one will miss you! Especially me, I was only asking you a simple question and you started to mock me!” I poked my tongue out.

“How dare you poke your tongue at my baby.” Mikey joked, kissing Corrine better for God knows why.

“Oh please, don’t tell me she is still classified as a baby!” I laughed.

“Of course she is!” Mikey replied, kissing her cheek.

“Does she wear a nappy too!?” I scoffed.

“Actually she wears a-”

Bob cut in. “Okay before you finish of that sentence why don’t we do something else, like…”

“Tag, your it!” Frank cut it, tagging Bob’s shoulder before running away.

“Why didn’t you get someone else?” Bob complained.

“Because I like to piss you off.” Frank poked his tongue out.

“We could play that or even play Truth or Dare.” Emily suggested just as Bob was about to get up and chase after Frank.

“Fine with me as long as the fucker doesn’t tag me again.” We could hear Frank giggling from in the other room.

“Okily Dokily.” I said.

We grabbed one of the empty bottles from last night before getting started. I didn’t want to spin the bottle so I handed it over to Bob, as Frank came back and sat down on the opposite side to Bob.

Bob spun the bottle and it landed on Gerard.

“Truth or Dare?” Bob asked with a smirk.

“Truth please.” No one ever trusted to choose a dare.

“Hmmm…Do you still have feelings for Ms. Chantelle?”

The whole room went silent.

Smart question to ask, Bob!

“Ermmm…”

“Can we just skip this question?” I complained.

“No, I want to hear the answer.” Bob snapped.

“I…I don’t.”

But for some reason it looked as if he were lying.

“Okay who’s turn to spin?” I piped up.

“Gerard.” Ray answered.

Gerard spun the bottle and it landed on Bob.

“Because you asked me that idiotic question you only get to choose dare.”

“Fine, what is it I have to do Master Gerard Way.”

“Hmmm…What about, run around the house-”

“Pfft, that’s easy.”

“In just your boxers!” Gerard smirked.

Bob froze “It’s the middle of fucking March! It’s fucking freezing outside!” He groaned.

“So, I don’t fucking care, it’s a dare! And you can’t back down! Oh and why you are at it, you must shout out that ‘Master Gerard Way is the sexiest man alive!”

Bob slowly got up, gulping.

He walked into the bathroom and of course ran out the back door way, before we heard his shouting.

“GERARD WAY IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!”

We all cracked up laughing.

“You forgot Master!” Gerard shouted out the window at a half naked Bob.

“MASTER GERARD WAY IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!”

“ALSO A HUGE BASTARD FOR MAKING ME DO THIS!”

“Get your ass back in here Bryar!” Gerard shouted out through his girly laughs.

Bob came back in shivering cold almost as pale as Gerard usually was with the amount of make-up he applied on.

“Son of bitch.” Bob growled, glaring at Gerard before walking off to the bathroom. As we all went into a fit of laughter again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed the update!

Probably one of my longest updates in a while, even though it is still a bit short, but still!

I will try to update again soon!

Comment!