‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Goodbye To You...

Truth or dare seemed to drag on and on…

That was until the clock striked 3 o’clock everyone began to get ready to drop Mikey and Corrine off at the airport.

The ride to the airport was very quiet; no one spoke in the car we were in. With Gerard being the driver, me in the passenger seat and Mikey and Corrine in the back since we took the smaller car.

It was going to be…different, awkward, without either of them. They were like the peacemakers of the group. No, they were the peacemakers of the group. They always patched things up no matter how bad they were. Mikey would always be the one for the guys and Corrine for the girls.

Though unless the arguments included drinking for the girls, it would be me to patch everything up. Of course.

Upon reaching the airport, I saw a plane fly up into the sky, knowing that that would be them soon. I sighed at just the thought of it.

All of a sudden a gloved warm hand clasped its way around my own gloved hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. I looked up and met those two warm hazel eyes.

“Come on, you’ll be fine.” Gerard assured with that dazzling smile of his.

We walked over to the other car, helping the others bring out their suitcases.

As we walked along to the airport entrance, Gerard’s hand was still in mine.

We saw that we still had another 5-10 minutes so we made the most of it, by doing what we did best. Standing there in silence, looking like total idiots.

Everyone just looked so…Funny.

And for no particular reason, I began to laugh. Everyone was looking at me odd, but it was just so funny to see everyone so, sad to see them two go.

I stood there laughing at something that wasn’t even funny, people began to walk past seeing me laughing whilst the rest of the group stood there looking at me weirdly.

Soon enough Gerard began to laugh along with me, I suspected it was because I was laughing at something that wasn’t funny, then before we knew it we were all in hysterics laughing at something that was never funny from the beginning.

Flight 21 is now leaving, please make your way over towards the entrance at gate 13.

It all went quiet, as we all realized they were about to leave, though we still had smiles plastered on our faces.

“Well that’s us.” Mikey giggled slightly.

I walked up to Mikey, and gave him a big hug, kissing his cheek.

“I’m going to miss you.”

“Same here, take care of Gerard for me.”

“I will take care of Corrine and yourself.”

“You too.”

“Love you Mikestar.” I said through tears.

“Love you too, Chany.”

I giggled before backing away and walking over to Corrine.

I pounced on her unexpectedly.

“Fuck!” She groaned.

“Piggy back time!” I squealed, clinging on to her back.

“This is one of the many reasons why I am going on this break.” She whispered, though it was loud enough for me to hear.

“I heard that!” I shouted.

“I know you did, you were meant to.”

“You’re such a meanie.”

She scoffed. “Yeah, well you’re a bitch.”

I jumped off her back, “God, I’m not going to see you for how long? And you are calling me a bitch.”

“Okay fine, I love you Chantelle!” She turned around and enveloped me in a hug.

“Can’t…Breathe.” I gasped for air.

“There that should owe up for the time I’m gone.”

“Hopefully.” I grinned before giving her one last care and wishing her well before standing back, allowing everyone else to say goodbye.

Once everyone was done, they made their way over towards gate 13, as we continued to yell out goodbye to them, long after they were gone.

We made our way back towards the car park in a happy mood.

“So what’s happening tomorrow?” I asked, anyone in particular.

“Well, we have to go to Washington for our first concert then California and so on.” Ray explained the newly found brains of the group.

“Who else is touring?” Christa asked.

“Linkin Park, Taking Back Sunday, HIM, Mindless Self Indulgence and a few other bands.” Bob replied.

“Cool, sounds…Interesting.” Emily responded.

“And we are backstage the whole time!” Frank squealed.

“You are such an idiot, Frank.” We all laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed.

I'm actually sick at the moment.

*coughs*

Literally.

Lol.

Hope you enjoyed!

Comment?