‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Goodbye Mom, Hello Tour.

“Wake up...Wake up....WAKE UP!” I jumped out of bed landing on the ground with a thud.

“What the fuck do you want!?” I screamed.

“It’s time to get up; we are leaving in 2 hours.” Emily giggled back.

“Shut up.” I groaned, but getting up anyway.

“Frank and I drove up to Starbucks and bought some coffee, there’s someone the table if you want it.”

I was suddenly more awake than ever.

I pushed right past Emily, knocking her over in the process and ran downstairs. Since I had slept in Mikey and Corrine’s room the previous night.

“Fuck!” She yelled out.

I quickly ran into the kitchen, seeing one of the many wonders of the world, lying right on the table.

One cup left.

I leaped for it, only to be grabbing air.

I opened my eyes and looked around to see Gerard holding the cup, slowly sipping on it with a grin.

I was not in a happy mood.

“Gerard if you do not give me that coffee back, I will kill you.” I spoke through my teeth.

His face all of a sudden turned from a grin to a terrified look.

“Here take the cup...Spare me, take the fro instead.” He squealed handing over the cup and pointing towards Ray who had just entered the room.

“Stop being an ass Gee, go buy your own. Ladies first.” Ray rolled his eyes, whilst yawning.

“B-But-”

I walked off into the other room, ignoring his pleas for the delectable coffee.

“Hey Frankie.” I waved as he sat watching the news.

“Did you take Gee’s coffee again?” He asked with a smirk.

“Nah, this coffee in my hand is yours.” I rolled my eyes.

“What!? You stole my coffee!” He screeched.

“No it’s the Gingerbreads.” I replied, ignoring him and bumping into Emily.

“Oh.”

“Tell your boyfriend he is a douche.” I said.

“What did he do now?”

“He was screeching at me accusing me off taking his coffee.” I muttered, taking another sip.

“Did not!” Frank yelled out from the lounge room.

“Shut up Frank!” I yelled back.

“Shutting up.” He replied.

“I’m going to go get changed, since we leave in 2 hours.” I said making my way upstairs.

I quickly got changed and grabbed all my belongings out of the bathroom, only to meet those two hazel eyes.

“Oh, Gerard. What did you want?” I mumbled.

“Just to see if you wanted help.” He looked down at his shoes.

“Did Ray tell you to come apologize?” I questioned.

He nodded his head sadly.

“Well instead of apologizing you can help me pack.” I suggested.

He nodded his head solemnly.

“I need to pack all this stuff into that suitcase over there.” I pointed towards a big black and purple suit case.

<*>

By the time we were both done it was time to go.

Everyone had already packed their stuff onto the tour bus which was parked just outside the Way’s house.

“Ooh, I’m going to miss my baby!” Donna cooed Gerard, leaving big kisses all over his face.

“Mooom.” He whined. I giggled.

“Now you don’t go doing anything silly, y’hear me.” She warned.

“Yes mom.”

“Chantelle dear, you make sure you look after him for me.” Donna warned me.

“Yes ma’am!” I even saluted to prove it.

I listened to Frank talking to Linda and everyone else on the phone to Mikey and Corrine.

“Come one, we’ve got to go now!” I announced.

Everyone began to say their goodbyes once more before we all piled onto the bus, waving off our Linda and Donna.

“Bye!” We all shouted out the window.

We turned the street as we said our last goodbyes to them.

I sat near Gee who was mumbling to himself.

“I am so getting my house when we get back.”

I laughed at his immaturity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it has taken sooo long.

Too long to explain.

But besides that I know that this is a really boring/crappy chapter.

I just wanted to get the goodbye over and done with!

So I will try to focus on writing the next chapter!