‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

***head.

Image

“Sshh…Come on, let’s go now.” I whispered to the girls, we came out of the bunk area acting all normal.

“What were you girls doing in there?” Frank asked, raising an eyebrow, the first one to acknowledge our presence, the other boys too busy off in their own world playing video games or reading comic books.

“Nothing.”

“You weren’t doing what I thought you were doing….Were you?”

“What do you- Awh, you sick, sick freak! You sick fuck! What is wrong with you!? You sick minded perverted freaky guy!” I grossed out.

“What did you do now Frank?” Gerard asked, not looking up from his comic book.

“He suspected we just had lesbian sex in the bunks, whilst getting off to your lovely porn magazines Gerard Arthur Way.” I shouted out, getting all the boys attention. “You are all sick freaks, is all you care about porn? You won’t be getting anything if you are giving your girls that kind of attention.” I added, all of the boys looking confused.

“Ahhh…Okay.” Gerard replied, and then right on cue…

“You should all probably head off to bed now, we should be getting there in the morning sometime.” Our bus driver, Louis said as he carried on driving throughout the night.

“Okay, thanks Louis!” We all called out, and we were grateful, having to put up with a bunch of hooligans such as everyone on the bus must be hard, and right on cue all of us girls began to sing.

“Oh! Hail to the bus driver, bus driver, oh hail to the bus driver bus driver man! The wheels on the tour bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round all day and night long.” We sang, doing our own little dance moves, mixing Michael Jackson’s moon dance, trying to break-dance whilst doing the twist and shuffle at the same time.

“There once was a man named Mr. Louis, who had some smarts to drive us hooligans, we felt so sorry for Mr. Louis, poor young Mr. Louis, Louis.” We all smiled at the end of our little song along with our little dance.

“Okay, who the fuck gave the girls sugar?” Bob asked, looking at Ray.

“Not me.” Ray said, Bob then moved onto his next victim, Frank.

“Nope.” He smiled sweetly, he moved onto Gerard next.

“And why the fuck would I give the girls sugar!? I already know what dirty little tricks they get up too.” Bob stared at him for a bit longer.

Both me and the girls began to giggle.

“It was you! Ah-ha! You lying mother-fucker!” Bob exclaimed, pointing a finger at Gerard.

“Ew…I am not some old pervert who fucks mom’s!” Gerard retorted.

“Well besides the fact that you are old and enjoy watching MILFS, I’m pretty sure you are!” Bob replied smartly.

Gerard sat on the lounge gob-smacked, the girls and I couldn’t help but giggle.

“Aww, come on Bob, leave poor Gerard alone, he can’t help it if he gets horny too much. I mean he hasn’t gotten anything since Frank sexed him up on stage.” Ray pointed out.

“Thank Ray, just thanks, I appreciate it a lot.” Gerard rolled his eyes.

“No problem, anytime you need someone to talk about how well your sex life is going feel free too ask me.” Ray grinned.

“Don’t worry you are in my top to remember and kill list.” Gerard glared at him.

“Hey, does that mean I am on your top to fuck list?” Frank smirked.

“Of course, now who is the dirty horn-bag.”

“You are, old fart!” All the guys laughed as everyone hi-fived Frank, except for Gerard.

“Okay, kiddies, that’s enough.” Mr. Louis tried to calm everyone down.

“Sorry.” They apologized.

“Come on everyone to bed now.” I spoke up.

Everyone marched to their beds.

There were enough spare bunks for me to sleep on my own, since we were missing two of our group.

We all went to sleep, hoping that by tomorrow we actually would arrive.

~The next day~

“WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP MY LOVELY’S!” The voice of the person I was about to kill rang throughout the tour bus.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP FRANK!” Someone shouted out.

“No! Because we are here now!”

That must have woken everyone up, because there was cheering.

“Finally!” Someone shouted out.

“HOME!”

“It’s not fucking home dickhead.”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” I yelled out.

I didn’t really care if we were at our destination, I was still tired.

Everyone mumbled an apology.

I tried to get back to sleep once the bus was quiet but that didn’t work so I got up, got changed and went outside to see where everyone was.

I looked around, yawning, it was freezing outside and here I was wearing trackie pants and a t-shirt. Stupid me.

I saw a sign that said ’stadium’ so I followed that until I saw theman boy I was about to kill.

“HEY CHANTELLE!” Frank grinned over at me, as he began to jog over towards me.

I glared at him, as his grin, turned into a smile and his pace began to slow down.

“I’m going to fucking kill you Frank Anthony Iero!” I shouted running towards him.

“Oh shit. It’s Jr. to.” He scampered off back onto the stage.

I followed him until I lost him, standing just backstage.

“Oh Frankie, where are you? Frankie? I’m not going to hurt you?” I called out softly, looking behind curtains. I sighed, “I will give you a big bag of skittles.”

“Really?” He popped out behind a back entrance door, smiling.

“No!” I yelled as I chased after him.

“HEEEELLLLLPP! CRAZY LADY TRYING TO KILL ME! ARRGHHH!” He screamed out.

“GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-” I shouted as I jumped onto him, slapping him.

“Ow. Help!” He tried to call out, but I continued to slap him.

“Leave him alone.” Someone sighed from behind me, pulling me away.

“No. He started it!” I pointed an accusing finger at him.

“What!? No, you began chasing after me like a deranged woman!”

“Oh please, Frank it’s always your fault.” Gerard spoke up, walking over towards us.

“You’re just saying that because you’re a meanie.”

“Go suck a dick.” Gerard replied.

“Go suck mine.”

“No I will not suck your little wiener.”

“Excuse me! I do not have a wiener, I have a rather-”

“Small, microscopic dick which shouldn’t even be called that.” Gerard retorted. I sat there giggling.

“Break it up!” Ray came in.

“Ray tell Gerard dick-face that my dick is not small.” Frank whined to Ray.

“Gerard, Frank’s dick is not small,”

“Thank you.” Frank nodded, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Because both of your dicks are even. Dickhead.” Ray laughed along with me.

“Go fuck yourself.” They both said.

“Sorry, to busy worrying about a long ass tour with you two dickheads.” Ray walked off chuckling to himself, after hi-fiving me.

“What do you think Chantelle?”

“I couldn’t agree with Ray more, you both use your dicks as your brains.” I giggled.

Ah, this tour couldn’t get anymore better than this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, an update.

In how long?

Sorry the start was pretty boring, but I am actually on track.

The next chapter's hopefully won't be as long.

I was having troubles with family, school and personal.

I had exams to so that is my reason/excuse.

I am really sorry for the wait, guys!

Still in love with the banner.

Thanks Emilyboo. :P

And thanks for the heap of comments.