You Take the Breath Right out of Me

Forks High.

"Why do I have to go here again?" Angelina Gomez asked her older brother. Mason turned around, and smirked at her.

"You wanted to move in with me, Angel. No one forced you," he said. Angel sighed, and looked over at her new personal hell. Forks High School. She looked back over at Mason, and gave him a slight grin.

"Have fun at your new job bro," she said, grabbed her bag, and hopped out of the car before her brother could retaliate. Angel walked up to the desk in the main office, and smiled at the woman sitting there. "Hi, I'm a new student. My name is Angelina Gomez," she said to the redhead. The woman smiled up at her.

"Of course dear, one moment," she said, and started flipping threw files. Angel quickly got bored, and started tapping her fingers on the desk. "Here you are," the woman said a moment later. Angel smiled. "Make sure you get this signed by all your teachers and bring it back to me at the end of the day." Angel nodded in understanding, and walked out of the office and into her first class.

The second Angel walked into her first class, the bell rang. The teacher looked up at her, and smiled. "Class settle down, we have a new student," he said. "My name is Mr. Green," he said, and stuck out his hand. Angel shook it.

"Angelina Gomez." Angel looked around the class and saw most of the guys practically drooling, except one. He had blond hair and golden eyes that seemed to be darkening each second he looked at her.

"Miss Gomez, would you please sit down next to Edward Cullen," he said, pointing to the empty seat next to a guy with bronze hair and the same gold eyes as the blond. He was looking at Angel in confusion. Angel nodded at Mr. Green, and took a seat next to Edward. He looked over at her and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Edward Cullen," he said. Angel smiled.

"I'm Angelina Gomez, but I go by Angel," she said. Edward smiled, then looked over at the blond, who was glaring over at her. Angel scrunched her eyebrows together in confusion, and tilted her head slightly. She shook her head, and decided to ignore him. The bell rung signaling the end of class, and the blond was already out of the door. Angel sighed, and gathered her stuff up to head to her next class.

Finally it was lunch time, and Angel was exhausted. She grabbed a water bottle and an apple, and sat down with her new friend Angela Webber. Angela introduced her to the other people at the table. Mike Newton, who was a cute blond boy with bright blue eyes and a boyish smile. Jessica Stanley, who was nice, but a gossip girl. Eric, who Angel could tell Angela liked. And Lauren something, who Angel didn't like at all, and decided to ignore.

"Here come the Cullen's," Jessica muttered. Angel turned her head. Jessica saw her looking, and decided to jump in on the names. "The guy with the muscles is Emmett Cullen, the pretty girl with dark hair is Alice Cullen, and the beautiful blonds are Rosalie and Jasper Hale." Angel noticed with a slight shock that Jasper Hale was the blond that glared at her in class. "They're twins. And finally the last one is-"

"Edward Cullen. I know, I already met him," Angel finished for Jessica, taking a bite of her apple. Jessica and Lauren stared at her, as if her talking to one of them was a giant crime. Lauren cleared her throat.

"Did you know that Rosalie and Emmett are together?" Angel shook her head. "Well, they are. They were all adopted by Dr. and Mrs. Cullen," Lauren said, proud that she knew something Angel didn't.

"You mean Carlisle and Esme Cullen?" Angel asked. Lauren shook her head yes. "I met them a week ago. My brother is the new doctor here, so I went into work with him," she said. Jessica smirked.

"You mean your brother is the hot new doctor?" She asked. Angel choked on her apple.

"Ew, that's gross. He's my brother," she said, completely disgusted that Jessica would even ask that. Jessica just shrugged, and continued eating.

"So, Angel. What are you doing this Saturday?" Mike asked her.

"Nothing. Why?"

"Cause a bunch of us are heading to La Push. You should come," he said. Angel looked at him confused.

"La Push? What's that?" She asked.

"It's an Indian Reservation," Eric answered. Angel nodded.

"Yeah, I'll go. Where should I meet you guys?" She asked.

"Do you know where that diner is?" Angel nodded. "Meet us there at noon," Mike said.

"Kay," Angel said, got up, threw her empty water bottle and apple core away, and went to her next class with Angela and Eric.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was transferred over from Quizilla in case anyone recognizes it.