My Teacher is a Rockstar?

Happy Birthday Shaneal

When Ash dropped me off at home I went right to my room, sneaking past a sleeping Landon on the couch. We celibate by birthday the day after because lets face it, NO ONE want's to be up at this time.

I put on some PJ's and climbed into my bed beaming. I closed my eyes and gave myself over to sleep.

Matt came up to me looking gorgeous in his fedora. “Hello beautiful.” He smiled, making me blush.

“Ya know, they say if a girl blushes when she gets a complement, she doesn't get enough.”

I giggled and let him lace our fingers.

“Have you looked at yourself?”

I shook my head and looked down, surprised at my outfit.

It was the most amazing outfit I've ever seen!

“You've never been so tall Midget.”

I smiled.
“I love you so much Midget.” He said, eyes full of truth.

“I love you too scruffy.”

His smile warmed my heart.

Linkin Park's Easier to Run began to play, he held out his hand for me.

“May I dance with the eighteen year old woman that I love?”

I blushed “Only if I may dance with the green eyed man I love.”

“Of course.” I took his out stretched hand and he led me to a dance floor where he took my hips in his hands and I put my hands on his shoulders. We slow danced, not long into the song he captured my lips in a kiss that made my heart do flips.


I woke up to a sunny Saturday, and to Zander whipping my door open, “Happy birthday!” he cried, letting Landon run in my room and jumping on my bed.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” He said in his screamo voice.

I sat up and laughed, shoving him off.

“Thanks.”

“So, Zan and I got the whole day planned out. We're gonna take you to your first bar, not that you can drink, and you are gonna buy a lotto ticket. Like adults can.” Landon smiled.

“Uh, okay. Can I get dressed?”

“Wear something nice Shaniellio. You never know who you might come across.” He winked and left the room, Zander smirking and shutting the door.

What does he know that I don't?

Oh well. I got up and went to the bathroom where I did my business and showered. I went to my room with a towel wrapped around my body.

I must have spent an hour trying to find the perfect outfit, I soon found it. I did my make up, putting purple on my lids before adding green to the area around it. Like this but with those colors.

Satisfied with my looks, I headed to the kitchen.

“Girl, you looking hot! No incest.” Landon oggled.

“Why thank you.” I posed and pouted before laughing and sitting next to him on the couch. “Where's Zander?”

Lando smirked and said nothing.

Zander drove us to the same bar Ashley took me to last night slash this morning. I hope no one recognizes me!

Zander handed me my Over 18 ID as we got out of the car. We went up to the dude at the front, each showing our ID's then going in by single file.

When I showed him mine, he smiled clearly remembering me from last night.

I passed him quickly, going to where Zander sat at the bar. He ordered a beer, paid then took me over to where Landon was sitting at a table. Yeah, he's only twenty but honestly, he banged the bar tender chick in high school so...

Landon keep looking around like he was expecting someone, until he jumped like someone kicked him under the table. And by that I mean Zander.

“Alright, it's midday karaoke!” a woman said over the speakers.

I looked over to see Sheridan with the microphone. She beamed and ran over to me the best she could in her heels. The only indication she worked here was her waist apron.

“Happy birthday Shaneal!” She hugged me, her being so much taller with her heels that really she shoved my face in her boobs.

“Don't suffocate her!” Lando cried, yanking me away.

We all laughed as Sheridan glared, her hands on her hips.

She soon broke into a grin, “It really is karaoke time. Sing with me?” She asked me.

I don't mean to brag, but I have a kick ass voice. But I can only sing certain things, but R&B is my singing specialty. Well, I don't like that kind of music normally, there are some exceptions.

“Do you have, Give it up?” I asked.

She smiled and nodded, grabbing my hand and taking me up to the stage. She gave me a microphone and got one for herself them told the DJ the song and he gave me a weird look before starting it.

I'm a jazzy soprano if you're wondering.

Sheridan started off singing, we danced like we rehearsed it.

When we finished a lot of applause came from all over. I blushed and smiled, hugging Sheridan then giving her the microphone before going back to my brothers.

'That was great Midget!” I turned to see my wonderful boyfriend, he picked me up and let me wrap my legs around his waist. He kissed me passionately, giving me butterflies.

“...lucky it's her birthday...” I herd Zander mumble.

I smiled into the kiss as he softly licked my lip, I let him in.

I felt our hearts beat at the same time as our tongues met, Matt makes me feel like the most special girl in the world! He treats me great, and makes everyday one to remember.

I made a decision then, as he put me down and our lips separated with a wet smack.

I'm ready to have sex with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh shit! :)

Also, their preformance is something I took from a TV show. ---> Link here. Just like this but the TV show dosn't exist, Shaneal is the one with red har, Sheridan is the other one. I know the characters names but not everyone does. I'm almost ashamed to say I sometimes watch this show.