Status: Updating when I can which should be often... but it's my baby!!!!!!

Finding Calix

Authors Note

Goodness it’s been a long time. I sincerely apologize to all of you who have stuck with this story because I have been awful at updating. I actually went through a really long period of writers block for this story but I completely intend to finish this story and am much further in it than I realize. So anywho, I have quite a few chapters written that I haven’t uploaded and am going to do as soon as I’ve edited them. In fact I daresay that you can expect an actual update (or two if I’m feeling particularly kind) today. Regarding updates in the future they should happen much more frequently seeing as…wait for it…join in my excitement…I GOT MY OWN LAPTOP! Whoooo join in the joy people. I hope to update this at least once a week, which is probably the best that I’m going to be able to do seeing as school is starting back up soon and I also have a job that requires a considerable amount of my time at least until the winter.

Alright now that I’ve gotten all of that important good stuff out of the way, I’d like to say, HI! I’ve now got 28 subscribers on this story which…holy smokes, that’s more than when I left and I expected that number to drop. So thanks to all of my subscribers for being patient, I hope you’ve enjoyed my previous updates and continue to enjoy the upcoming ones. I look forward to possibly hearing from you should you decide to comment and tell me what you think (which I love because it makes me super happy). And while we’re on the subject of comments and commenters I would honestly from the bottom of my heart like to thank anyone who’s commented on this story before. You are literally the only reason why I’ve started writing this again. Going back through your comments made me feel really happy and super loved and it made me want to write for both you guys and myself

Okay and lastly before I end this ridiculously long rant, I have a new story that should be posting soon. It’s about Josh Franceschi, of You Me at Six. I am completely finished with that story so it is all just editing and posting it which shan’t take any time at all my lovelies. So if you’re interested I will keep you updated on when it will be available to read and all that jazz. Once again thanks. I’m super excited to be back writing for you guys!