Status: Updating when I can which should be often... but it's my baby!!!!!!

Finding Calix

The Womb.

I sighed, today was the day I was going to tell Mason about Warped. Suffice it to say I was freaking the fuck out. I mean if he didn’t want to go I don’t know what I’m going to do. I can’t leave him here, even if it was with Scout. I’d miss him too much, and he wouldn’t go for that, but I also can’t force him to go, can I? I really needed to stop stressing this. It’s been three days since I gave Janie my final answer and I haven’t stopped thinking about this since then.

I was pulled form my thoughts as there was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it to see Mason standing there with a small smile on his face, this smile I was very familiar with. This was his wanting something smile.

“Whatcha want little dude?” I said and he grinned stepping inside.

“Miles wants to know if I can spend the night over there.” He said referring to his friend who lived in one of the apartments downstairs.

“So you want to have a sleepover?” I asked and he grimaced as he shook his head.

“NO! Those are for girls!” he said and I took a deep breath.

“Well anyways, you know normally I would say yes, but I have to talk to you about something so I’m going to have to say no.” I almost caved just because of the disappointed look he gave me.

“Please, we can talk about it tomorrow cant we?” he begged as expected.

“No unfortunately we can’t, this is really important, Mace. It really can’t wait. But if it’s okay with Miles’s parents then you can tomorrow.” I told him and he sighed before nodding.

“So do you need to go tell him?” I asked and he nodded. I motioned for him to go, and watched as he ran out of the room and down the stairs. I waited about seven minutes before he came back up and inside. I closed the door and went to the living room to sit on the couch; he followed and did the same. I turned to him and he looked at me expectantly.

“Well I’ve been offered a job.” I stated and he grinned.

“That’s great Momma.” He said and I nodded.

“Well there are a few catches.” I said and he bobbed his head for me to continue.

“First, its going to take up most of this summer, and we wont be home much.” He looked at me confused.

“What, why?” he asked
“Well, it’s a job taking pictures at a concert that is all summer long and travels all over the country. And I can’t leave you here, but I cant watch you all the time so Aunt Scout is coming too. But there will be music, and it will be a lot of fun, I promise.” I told him and he nodded.

“Oh that does sound pretty cool, when do we go?” he asked and I smiled relieved but slightly shocked that it went so well.

“That’s it, it sounds cool.” I asked and he nodded.

“Yup, it sounds cool, I love music and I’ve always wanted to go to a concert.” I grinned with secret knowledge.

“You’ve actually been to one.” I stated and his eyes went wide.

“Really, when did that happen?” he asked.

“You were in the womb.” I said and his eyebrows furrowed.

“The what?” he inquired.

“It was when you were a baby and still in my belly.” I said and he nodded.

“Who was it?” he asked and I sighed struggling to remember.

“Hmmm I think it was a My Chem concert.” I said and his eyes went wide.

“Cool!” he said and I nodded.

“Well that was all I wanted to tell you…” I said not knowing what to do next.

“Can we play Wii now?” he asked and I nodded getting up and setting it up.

“Mario cart, or sport?” I asked and he tapped his chin, a gesture that reminded me so much of Tom.

“Sport.” He said and I sighed, of course he would pick the one that actually forced me to move. I put it in and he started whooping me at Baseball.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I'm back. New chapter, all I know is that I can't wait to post the chapters with Tom; I guarantee that they will be worth the wait. I appreciate the comments I got on the last chapter, and I hope to get more on the new one. I’m not sure how I feel about the new Mibba (well actually I am, I don’t really like it), but oh well I’ll just have to get used to it. Comment and Subscribe.