Status: Currently trying to continue with this. (Sorry for slow updates!)

Last Chance

Chapter 3

Following behind the two tall males, Drago and Cesario, curiosity began to feed on my frontal lobe as I pondered to whom I would be sharing a room with since I was a girl. Upon arriving at the destination, I glanced inquiringly at them, noticing males swarm in other rooms nearby.

“Uhm is this my room? Who am I sharing with?” I asked innocently, lightly scratching my head and gesturing towards the large Georgian style door. The dark-haired raven chuckled slightly, making me immediately suspicious of his actions.

“Might as well explain it to you, it’s come to that point anyway. You’re the first girl attending this school and at the moment the only dorm room that’s free is this one, which happens to be located in the boy’s dormitories. Sorry – but it is okay! Your room was installed with a lock and only the responsible boys like us sleep in the nearby rooms,”

I stared in disbelief. I was much like a guy myself, but I knew what they were capable of and I would have rather kept my underwear to myself. Sighing, evidently distressed, I shook my head. “You guys are responsible for my safety,” I commanded before being struck with a favourable idea. “I know! How about Orion share my room? We’ve shared since we were little and that way I won’t be so lonely and on my own,” I suggested, sharing eye contact with my best friend. With a frown, the words that I didn’t want to hear escaped the first kiss thief.

“I’m sorry, but the chairman won’t allow it – the sharing of the two genders; unless special circumstances; there will not be any situation like that, regardless of your position as Yonwin’s daughter. My shoulders dropped to emphasise my inability to comprehend the situation further. This was far too unfair – dragging me out from my comfort zone, forcing me to attend this hellbound academy and not allowing me to share with anyone? It’s not like I have a fear of being alone anyway.

“I guess that’s it then, but I’ll be spending a lot of time in your room Orion. It’s inevitable since I’ll be so lonely and bored in mine. Make sure you visit a lot or I may just turn psychotically insane,” I pouted, holding his wrists with excessive strength. My close friend winced and chuckled at the same time, alerting me to loosen my grip. I watched him gently brush away at the marks I left on his wrists as he nodded.

“I’ll make sure to see you often Mari,” this commenced a toast of laughter and we had forgotten the existence of the other two present beside us.

“Well, I share a room with Jun, who you’ll probably meet later. He looks scary at first, but if it is you, I’m sure you’ll get along fine. Now Orion, I shall show you to your room and introduce you to your new roommate,” Drago explained, guiding my best friend away from me and once again leaving me alone with Cesario. The corridor was beautifully painted and the elegant tiles complimented the complete image. Each item had complete equilibrium and only came together to create a photograph worth a thousand words. Everything had a place that could not be disturbed – It almost looked fragile. As I finished admiring the atmosphere, Cesario broke the silence with a cough.

“I stay directly across from your room. After you’ve finished unpacking, perhaps you’d like to take a gander over?” he asked, a gentle blush forming on the apples of his cheeks as he averted his gaze. I stared at him, intrigued by the sudden bashful behaviour. This seemed foreign to the previously confident boy who had swiftly stolen her kissing virginity. Feeling frustrated, yet endeared, my weight shifted to my toes as I ruffled his hair.

“I guess I have no other choice,” and then I quickly disappeared into my room. Take a glimpse at Cesario behind me, I spotted a deeper shade of red flushed onto his cheeks. Perhaps he wasn’t as arrogant as he expressed so easily at the beginning. Locating my casual clothes that had been brought to the facility for me, I glided into a plan pair of baggy shorts followed by a monochrome shirt.

“Ah – so much more comfortable. I don’t get why this isn’t a uniform, it looks perfectly presentable,” Collecting my mobile device, I texted Orion rapidly and left the quiet room.

Before raising my hand to knock on the door before me, I stood in silence, contemplating my actions. The absence of noise was eerie. Though there were so many people staying in these avenues of rooms, hardly a breath could be heard and it intimidated me; intensely.

The thoughts led me to rapping my knuckles against the heavy door and hearing the sound reverberate around the streets and into my ears.

He answered the door, also switched into casuals. Similarly to me, he wore a monochrome printed shirt accompanied with an intelligent pair of jeans. “Uh – “ he stammered immediately, it evident that he was bothered by something. Perhaps it was my appearance? “Come in,” he whispered and opened the door, ushering me to enter. I walked through and looked at his overly sized room. “The privileges of being the Chairman’s son. My place is so small compared to this one! This could fit 3 people and mine can fit just about 2,” I cursed to him about his wonderful room. A deep laugh boomed from behind me and I twirled my toes around to see him before me again.

His hair was far too well-organised and the clash of it with the male’s clothes aggravated me. Tip-toing for the second time today, I ruffled his hair in an attempt to correct my irritation. I watched him promptly flinch and then relaxing to allow me continuation. “You’re too clean. When you’re in your casuals, you look more attractive with messy hair – you would do in your uniform too,” I elaborated, holding my tongue between my teeth to assist amplification of my concentration. Finding myself unaware that he had made eye-contact with my lips, I naively continued to play and adjust his hair.

That’s when I felt warm, large hands relax on my waist and startle me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I've been away for so long, but here is a new chapter, with my new writing ability to apologise in sincerity. I didn't mean to be so inactive, but a lot of things happened.

Fortunately I'm back now! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. my mission is to complete each story that I haven't yet with my new ability. It'll be hilarious to read since there will be an evident inconsistency since it'll go from awful, almost incoherent nonsense to articulate English -laughs heavily-.

I hope you guys like it!
Apologies once again,

Joy.