Status: On Hiatus

Skin

Sit down it's just a talk

”Come on, just open the door Vicky.” Anna-Maria pounded on the bathroom door, this was the second time tonight that her best friend Victoria locked herself in the bathroom. Anna-Maria pressed her ear against the door, and heard a tiny click. Vicky pulled the door open and wiped her eyes. “Let’s go talk.” Anna-Maria and Vicky walked to the kitchen in silence. Neither could bear to look at each other, Anna-Maria walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. She glanced over her shoulder and couldn’t see Vicky. After a moment Vicky appeared with her coat on.

“I should go Anna; I have something to take care of.” Vicky let out a sigh and ran her fingers through her hair. Anna-Maria starred at Victoria, she wasn’t looking like herself for the past couple of weeks. Her blonde hair was oily and stringy, her face was pale as if all the color had been sucked from it, she had blemishes forming on her cheeks, and her lips were dry and cracked.

“Vick, c’mon and just chill for a minute,” Anna-Maria said and glanced over at the clock that read 11:54 pm. “What’s going on with you, mate? You’ve been acting, different.”

Victoria shrugged her shoulders and sighed, “I – I can’t do this anymore. I don’t want to be here, I need to get away from him, from everyone.” She began to cry and grabbed her car keys, she ran out the front door to her Volkswagen, Victoria locked the doors and backed out of the driveway. Anna-Maria stood at the porch and watched her speed into the neighbor’s large oak tree.

○○○ ○○○

The ambulance arrived in five minutes, they loaded Victoria’s body into the back, police officer’s were asking Anna-Maria questions, neighbors were standing outside on there porches , news reporters were signaling their camera men to get a shot of the accident.

But, Anna-Maria knew it was no accident.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope y'all like it. I'm on a roll today so you can expect at least two more chapters.
Remember to comment and subscribe!