Status: On Hiatus

Skin

Stay the night

Four days and sixteen hours after

Anna-Maria walked into the house filled with sweaty, hormonal teenagers grinding up against each other. She walked into the kitchen and pulled a beer off of the counter. She sat down on a stool and sipped at her beer when a guy walked into the kitchen. He glanced over at Anna and couldn’t help ogling, she was wear a blue sequin skirt with fishnet tights, a tight black tank-top, and a pair of pumps.

“Hey, I’m Erick.” He smiled and leaned against the counter. “Who are you?”

Anna smirked and took another sip of her beer; she glanced over at Erick and shrugged her shoulders. Erick sat on the counter next to Anna and smiled, “Not going to talk, eh? That’s alright I like a challenge.” He placed his hand on her thigh and moved it around in a circle. Anna got up from her stool and grabbed Erick’s hand; she led him upstairs to an empty bedroom. Erick pulled off Anna’s top and torn his own off. His fingers quickly tugged her skirt and tights down; she was only left in her underwear and bra. She quickly slid them off and watched as Erick did the same.

Anna pushed Erick onto the bed and straddled him, she slid her hand down and took hold of his member and started rubbing it. “Stop teasing me.” He mumbled. Erick moved his hips against Anna’s and shoved himself into her. She gasped and let out a quiet moan. He slid in and out, he flipped her onto her back and Anna wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him closer. She ran her fingers down his spine and sent a cold chill through him. Erick smirked and moved faster, in and out.
She groaned, with another thrust he came inside of her and pulled out. Anna got up and pulled on her tights and skirt.

“Were you going?” Erick asked, Anna-Maria shrugged her shoulders, pulled on her top, and walked out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it,
Comments would be lovely!
-Caresse