Status: On Hiatus

Skin

You start to undress

Twenty-four days before

“He really is perfect, Anna.” Victoria smiled and tied her hair up into a ponytail. “I can’t thank you enough for introducing us.” Anna-Maria shrugged matchmaking was one of her many skills, she glanced over at the table were Victoria’s new boyfriend Martin was standing at. He was talking to some guy on the JV football team.

“Now all we have to do is find me a boyfriend,” Anna-Maria smiled and winked. “Then we could go on double dates.” She let out a casual laugh, but she knew that they wouldn’t be going on double dates anytime soon, Anna-Maria could never hold a guy, her longest relationship only lasted three months. It wasn’t because she was unattractive, with her long brown curls and big doe eyes, it was a surprise she didn’t have half of the male student body lined up to date her. She just wasn’t a committed person, she felt that she was young so why get tied down? Why not live?

Martin glanced over at Victoria and Anna-Maria; he said something to the football player and walked over to them.

“Hello, Ladies. How are y’all on this fine evening?” He chuckled quietly and wrapped his arm around Victoria’s waist. Anna-Maria shrugged and Victoria let out a giggle and buried her face into his shoulder.

○○○ ○○○

Anna-Maria flushed the toilet and threw a mint in her mouth. She checked her reflection in the mirror, and pulled her bodycon dress down a smidge. She walked out of the bathroom and through the long hallway.

“Hey.” A voice said from behind her, she turned around and smiled up at Martin.

“Hey, where’s Vicky?” She asked and looked around. Martin shrugged and the continued to walk in silence. Suddenly, he pushed her against the wall and brought his lips towards her ear.

“I know you’ve wanted this for a while.” He whisper, his hot breath lingering in her ear. She tried pushing the two-hundred and thirty pound beast off of her, but he wouldn’t budge. “C’mon, let’s go in here.” Martin opened up a bedroom door and shoved Anna-Maria in. He locked the door and threw her on the bed.

Anna laid there motionless, she didn’t know what to do, call for help, and no one would be able to hear her. Martin ripped her dress of and tugged her panties down to her ankles. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. He pushed his head in first, when Anna-Maria let out a moan he smirked and pushed himself all the way in. “Stop.” She managed to moan, but he kept pushing in and out. Anna-Maria couldn’t help but to whimper.

“Get on top,” Martin commanded and got off of her, instead of running or screaming Anna-Maria straddled herself above his cock. She knew it was wrong, this was her best friend’s boyfriend, but she wanted him in her so bad. She slid down on his dick and their timing was perfect, him thrusting upwards every time she slammed down. Martin’s hands were all over her caressing every inch.

Martin pushed her off and forced her to lie down on her stomach, he thrusted into her and let out a loud moan. Anna-Maria got on all fours and began to circle her hips so every inch of him would hit every single part of her.

She tightened around his length and arched her back, finally she released her orgasm and moaned, “Martin.” He continued to drill her getting closer to his climax, “Are you almost there?” She asked out of breath. He grunted in reply and slid out, he the picked her up and pinned her against the wall, he buried his face into her shoulder and used all his strength to push into her harder, “Fuck.” He groaned and released himself inside of her.

He finally pulled out and murmured. “Shit.” Anna-Maria walked over to the bed and sat down she shook her head and let out a quiet giggle.

“I’ve fucked my best friend’s boyfriend.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed it, I know i did. Hahah
Okay well some feedback would be awesome!
-Caresse