Cry for Me

hell will welcome you with open arms.

Glass crashed and crunched, high pitched screams that would make anyone's blood curl and run cold followed. "Don't fucking run from me!" a man's voice growled as he stalked after the girl who had let out the disturbing screams. She knew that tonight wasn't going to be a good night from the way he had been behaving. He was being like his old self and that was never good, not lately anyway.

She stopped in the hall to catch her breath and rest herself, running in five inch heels wasn't exactly a walk in the park. All was silent in the apartment. The only thing she could hear was her heart beating in her chest rapidly from fear and pushing herself. She waited, listening, watching, hoping. She hoped he'd got mad and left while she was running from him.

The hand that suddenly clapped over her mouth and the other that twisted in her hair and yanked with all its might told her differently, though. His lips were at her ear, spilling warm, angry breath down her neck and back and it made her shiver. "I said don't fucking run from me, Avery."

Backing her into a corner, he had her exactly where he wanted her. She was a cowering little sheep and her daring wolf had come. "Why are you doing this?" she yelled at him, trying to push him away from her, but he was too strong and she was too tired to fight him.

"I want to see you cry, bitch. I want to hear your sobs so they drown the thoughts that go through my head. I want to fuck you up so I'll pale in comparison." One of his hands went around her neck, his rough, calloused fingers scratched uncomfortably against her sensitive, silken skin. The other hand reached back to slap her across the face with all the force he could muster.

She spat at him and cursed. "Does it make you feel like a big, tough man to do this to me? I'm half your fucking size, Sid. You're such a bad ass beating verbally and physically on a woman," she yelped as his grip tightened on her neck and he wiped the spit off of his face.

He threw his head back and laughed a hearty laugh. "It's cute that you think you're a woman, you're nothing but a fucking slut! I know you've been fucking and sucking other guys behind my back. You're like a fucking vacuum for God's sake, Avery! You suck, blow, and get laid in a goddamn closet."

Her tough act diminished and crumbled, her walls collapsing right in front of his eyes. This is what he wanted. He didn't care about the physical pain, that was just an added bonus, what he cared about was the hurt she felt in her heart. Before they had gotten together two years ago, her heart was pure and unstained. Now, it was marred, ugly, and scarred. No one would want her after he was finished with her. "You never even cared at all, did you?" she whispered, tears streaming down her face. Her mascara and eyeliner ran down her face, leaving hateful trails of black down her face ivory face. She looked like one of those Chinese porcelain dolls normally, beautiful and fragile. She still looked like one of those dolls, just shattered this time.

"No, I never cared, Avery. I never fucking cared. Everything I told you was bullshit. Your love was bullshit. This whole relationship was fucking bullshit!" he screamed in her face, rage shook his frame and his brown eyes turned a flat black, they'd never possessed that much hate before and it terrified her. Her heart beat so hard she thought she'd have a heart attack right there. But most of all, her heart hurt. The man she loved unconditionally had done nothing but hurt her for two years emotionally and physically and it was finally settling in. She was finally breaking, just like he wanted her to.

He smiled at her with a smile that Satan himself would cringe at. Dragging his nails down her neck and chest, he grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her down to the floor, now standing over her.

"You should have listened to those guys you fucked behind my back. I am a monster. But Hell is going to welcome you with open arms you fucking cunt."