Status: Updating about every week or so, sometimes earlier.

Wonderfully Wandering Alone

Chapter One

"What should I do?" I thought to myself as I sat on my full size bed, in my relatively small bedroom. My room has a color scheme of blue, gray, navy blue, and chocolate brown. One wall has stripes of each color running vertically along it. My room also includes a flat screen tv, a closer with mirror doors, a headboard filled with many knick-knacks, an iHome, a jewelry armoire, and a shelf that houses my many vintage pop bottles that I collect.

I glanced at my alarm clock. 11:09 pm was displayed in bright white lights. "I should probably go to sleep." I thought as I got under my comforter and turned off my light. I tossed and turned for about 15 minutes before plugging my iPod into my iHome to play the song "Folkin' Around" by Panic! at the Disco.

About a minute later, I was sound asleep, having my usual nightmare instead of a normal dream like most people. This has been happening to me since I can remember. When I dream, it's never good, I rarely have dreams, and when I do, it's always a nightmare.

I was in some type of vehicle. All of a sudden, my hands and feet were bound together and a blindfold was tied over my eyes. Then, I was soon being lifted and carried out to an unknown location. It was strange because I couldn't speak or fight back at all, like I was paralyzed or something. I was then placed on something soft, like a mattress. My blindfold was then removed to reveal my location: my own bedroom.

My dream was interrupted by the loud beeping of my alarm clock. Today was a Tuesday and I had to get up and get ready for school. Yay... Not.

Soon, I had showered and changed into my favorite outfit: dark ripped jeans, black studded heels, a black Panic! at the Disco shirt clad with the words "There are no raindrops on roses.", and a green and black camouflage jacket.

I blow dryed my long dark brown hair. I lined my lower eyelid with black eyeliner to bring my chocolate brown eyes out more.

I quickly ate a granola bar before kissing my brother goodbye, grabbing my iPod, headphones, bag, and rushing out the door to walk to school. I'm a sophomore in high school this year.

The walk to school is a couple of blocks, not too long but not terribly short either.

I had "Time to Dance" by P!ATD blaring in my headphones as I was walking past the old church. I felt a light pressure on my shoulder, so I quickly stopped and turned around. The only thing in my sight was a very large black bus with tinted windows that I had passed a few seconds ago. "That's strange." I thought as I shurgged my shoulders, turned around, and started to walk again.

Five footsteps later, I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I quickly removed my headphones, putting them around my neck, and turned to see a very tall, (well, tall to me, since I'm barely 5 feet tall) lanky, well dressed man. He was wearing gray pinstripe trousers, a white collared dress shirt, a gray waistcoast, and a deep red skinny tie. He had shaggy brown hair, brown eyes lined with eyeliner, Why is this guy wearing eyeliner? He also had a strange looking mustache placed above his very plump lips. Man, this guy looks familiar.

"Excuse me? But could you give me some directions or help me with my GPS? I don't understand how to work it." He asked me in a very deep, poweful voice.

"Sure, I guess. Where are you going?" I asked, curious as to where this well dressed, handsome man could be going in a little town like this.

"Well, I'm supposed to subbing for a teacher at the school in town here, so I'm trying to get there." He gave me a smile smile that made my stomach fill with butterflies.

"Oh, okay. Well, I'm heading there anyway so I can ride with you and give you directions on the way." I smiled and he nodded, leading me towards the large bus.

I stepped on to see the insides of a tourbus-like interior. My jaw dropped and I stood there, awestruck.

"You can go explore if you want." He chuckled and grinned at my reaction.

"Okay!" I shrieked and made my way around the bus.
Why is one guy driving around a huge tour bus like this?

I soon found four bunks location in the back of the bus. I was inspecting one closely when I felt something behind me.

I slowly reached my hand out behind me without turning around and I felt something warm. I quickly withdrew my hand and turned to face the man. I jumped about 2 feet and he chuckled.
"Oh my gosh! You scared me!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry about that. Most people are afraid of me." He shrugged with a smirk on his face.
What? What's that supposed to mean? Why would someone be afraid of him? He's tall, lanky, and handsome as hell.
I gave him a confused look and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

He ignored the look I gave him and stood there for a moment before speaking.
"We should probably get going, school is going to start soon."
"Okay."
We made our way towards the front of the bus. When I went to sit in the passenger seat, he told me to sit in the living area instead. I was confused but I sat down on one of the couches in the back anyways. I then heard the large bus's engine rev to life.

I told him the address and helped him with the GPS until he got it to work. So, I put my headphones on and turned up my music to play "That Green Gentleman" by P!ATD. I closed my eyes and let the music absorb my thoughts until I felt the couch sink down a little to my right.

I slowly opened my eyes to see another man, tall and very skinny. he had brown hair and a very boyish face. This guy looks familiar too... Weird...

I moved my headphones to rest around my neck, turning the volume down just enough so I could still hear it, and backed away from him a little.

"Hello." he said with a toothy grin.
"Umm... Hi." I said, somewhat scared.
"So... you're the girl B found."
B? That must be mustache guy.
"Uh, I guess... He needed directions to the school and I was going there anyways. So ya..." I trailed off, not sure what else to say.
"Directions huh? Ya... Ya! So, what's your name? You can call my Ry."
He sounded kind of confused when he spoke at first... but I could be imaginging things.

"My real name's Verena, but everyone calls me Ver."
"That's a very pretty name. So... I hear you're a fan of Panic! at the Disco." He said while gesturing to my headphones.

I blushed. "Ya, I love their music. I definitely like their first album better than Pretty Odd. though. But it has some really good songs on it other than "Nine in the Afternoon", like "When the Day Met the Night" is so good. I love that song." I then quickly changed the song to "When the Day Met the Night" and smiled in content.

The smile on Ry's face got bigger and bigger as I was talking. I soon realized that I was rambling.
"I'm sorry for rambling , I just really get into the music I listen to and I can't help but talk about it."
He smiled and shook his head."It's okay, I do that a lot too. And I liked listening to you talk."

I blushed a little at his comment. Ry was also a very handsome man, like "B", dressed sharply in a black waistcoat and black pants with white pinstripes.
I'm sure I've seen this guy before. But I just can't think of where exactly.

"Do you want something to drink? We have pop." He asked as he got up and went to the refrigerator.
"Sure, I'll have a pepsi." He grabbed a can of pepsi out of the fridge before going into the kitchen area and coming out with a glass of ice and pepsi. He handed it to me and sat down. I took a few gulps before he took it and set it on the table in front of us. He then left to use the bathroom.

I soon found my mind wandering ove what situation I was in at that moment.
I'm on a tour bus with two men who are at least 5 years older than me, who needed directions to the school that I'm going to. Wait... Shouldn't we be at school already?
All of a sudden, I felt a strange feeling of exhaustion wash over me.

My eyelids felt very heavy, and I started to have trouble keeping my eyes open. I soon found myself loosing consciousness to a deep voice saying:
"Our plan is starting out perfectly."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is an older story that I started writing like last summer, and I never really finished it.
I'm trying to figure out what to do with it...
I need some major help to find a way to finish it in a non-rushed way.
It gets more interesting as it goes along.
Kind of cliche, but I still like it.
PLEASE COMMENT!!! I NEED IDEAS MAJORLY!! ALSO READ MY OTHER STORY: My Heart, The Lost Cause